MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

Just got my insurance quote through Adrian Flux and its only £625 better than the £1700 i got quoted from one compnay

Just thought i would share with all of you

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just got my new quote from Quinn come through, not looking good atm. Im in my mums name as it is, and was originally only 800 and summit, but has now gone up to 1100 after my first year of driving which i dont really understand lol. so im looking for quotes else where, but im thinking in the long run its just gonna be easier and cheaper for me to get a sex change, that way insurance will plummet..At least i'd still be able to drive a ZR.

From this forum, all girls that drive ZR's seem to be pretty hot anyway, so hopefully if they do a good job ill fit in just fine :) just have to change my name to marta-7:hooray:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just got my new quote from Quinn come through, not looking good atm. Im in my mums name as it is, and was originally only 800 and summit, but has now gone up to 1100 after my first year of driving which i dont really understand lol. so im looking for quotes else where, but im thinking in the long run its just gonna be easier and cheaper for me to get a sex change, that way insurance will plummet..At least i'd still be able to drive a ZR.

From this forum, all girls that drive ZR's seem to be pretty hot anyway, so hopefully if they do a good job ill fit in just fine :) just have to change my name to marta-7:hooray:
DO IT!
:slap:

·
Car gone. :(
2,120 Posts
"Can Suck A Boiled Egg Through A Straw"

How much is a train ticket from Gloucester to Edinburgh?
STANDARD OPEN SINGLE
£97.00

FIRST OPEN SINGLE
£141.00

SAVER RETURN
£114.00

STANDARD OPEN RETURN
£194.00

FIRST OPEN RETURN
£282.00

all with 1 or 2 changes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts