MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i own a 105 and just checking to see what insurance company's u lot are with, im with direct line at the mo and pay £820 fully comp, anyone got anyfing cheaper

cheers

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
a) Age
b) NCB
c) Risk Postcode of where car is kept.

This june I will have 2yrs NCB, be 19 and will be paying £900 full comp.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im 22, got 1 years ncb, and im not in a brilliant area, used to be quite bad in the oxford area im in

·
Banned
107 Posts
6 years NCB, nice area, I'm 25, drive a 105, with Directline, fully comp, legal cover & all the trimmings, protected - £360 a year

·
Registered
20 Posts
kennyska said:
im 22, got 1 years ncb, and im not in a brilliant area, used to be quite bad in the oxford area im in
Yeah those long nights of joyriders around blackbird leys and rose hill !

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea well leaving in the dead centre of the oldest part of Blackbird Leys!! :wallb: not good really

·
Registered
79 Posts
tesco's are cheap for good cover

or

Adrian Flux if you have your Pass Plus or IAM

·
Registered
47 Posts
im 20 2 years NCB quite bad area and park side of road, and mines £1000, with endsleigh they beat directlines quote by £100

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
Elephant all the way, mum on the policy too.
I park on the street, 6yrs ncb, 27yrs old and pay £350 on a 120+ fully comp.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Im....err mature!!!
pay about 330 FC on my 160 with Norwich Union. cheapest quote i had.

Been driviing 20 years though but havent had own insurance for years....either was on hubbys or on company ins.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm 24 and pay £360 a year fully comp with protected no claims. I've got my windows tinted etc I'm with MORE THAN insurance

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
does this pass plus thing reduce insurance by half? cos peeps at college said they have done it, just wondering if anybody is familiar with pass plus?

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
well worth it then :up:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
yellow_zr said:
does this pass plus thing reduce insurance by half? cos peeps at college said they have done it, just wondering if anybody is familiar with pass plus?
Not all companies will give you a discount for pass plus....my nephew phoned loads before he got a decent enough discount.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts