MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
they look like some zrx has just bought lot bloody cheaper as well , think the guy was selling them on xpower forums (if they are the same ones) for £100.00 i think nick looked at them as well but he had committed to the stainless steel ones at the time so didnt bother . pm rich hell tell you for sure(zrx)

mark just read the additional info and it says it welcomes group buys .

gonna make some enquiries for myself see what i can find out.

am awaiting an answer from the seller will let you know the outcome.

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice one Stewart, keep me informed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys i was the guy selling them over on mg-rover.org http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=46742

I have just found this forum and this thread :aww: The ones i am selling i got made up by someone and paid £100 for each set (20 sets!) after getting a load of people on the various forums saying they would want some. Well i have sold 4 .... yes 4! as you can imagine still being £2k down i was a little upset! Now seeing these indigo ones i'm down right desperate!!!

If you guys want to do a group buy i'm desperate enough to cut the price big time ! case of cutting my losses on what is turning into a disaster #-o these are only the 150mph versions.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
OliverZR120 said:
Hi guys i was the guy selling them over on mg-rover.org http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=46742

I have just found this forum and this thread :aww: The ones i am selling i got made up by someone and paid £100 for each set (20 sets!) after getting a load of people on the various forums saying they would want some. Well i have sold 4 .... yes 4! as you can imagine still being £2k down i was a little upset! Now seeing these indigo ones i'm down right desperate!!!

If you guys want to do a group buy i'm desperate enough to cut the price big time ! case of cutting my losses on what is turning into a disaster #-o these are only the 150mph versions.
i am really sorry to hear that oliver i thought they were going well for you over on xpower forums. will pm you

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Jacqui_UK said:
Ok so what the cheapest price for these things?
the guy paid £100 set, and as agreed to drop is price to £63 delivered ,because we can buy them for £67 on ebay . his are ready know for despatch and im hoping to have ours fitted for whitby at the weekend maybe janspeed dont know yet,but if i supply them thats the price they will be from me i dont think they will be any cheaper than that to be honest.

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Yeah I got mine cheers oliver. Just too scared to put them in at the moment. might have a go on friday/saturday if I can pluck up the clourage. would set the ole 'Blue thunder' up nicely for the whitby meet.

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
yellow-peril said:
Jacqui_UK said:
the guy paid £100 set, and as agreed to drop is price to £63 delivered ,because we can buy them for £67 on ebay . his are ready know for despatch and im hoping to have ours fitted for whitby at the weekend maybe janspeed dont know yet,but if i supply them thats the price they will be from me i dont think they will be any cheaper than that to be honest.
Does this mean I get some cash back lol.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
ZRX said:
yellow-peril said:
Jacqui_UK said:
Does this mean I get some cash back lol.
rich knew youd got some how good do they look fitted ,hoping to have mine done for weekend

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah mate i'm really sorry about droping the price so soon after you bought some. The problem was i got 25+ people on the various forums saying they wanted some at £105 each which was what i paid for them + 5 for p + p. When it came to actually buying them though people went all quiet :aww:

Then just to round it off Indigo start making some really cheap so to try and cut my losses i'm now just selling them and making a huuuuuggggeee loss :eek: just so i can put an end to the whole saga!

Not the best luck :aww:

Anyway mail me and we can sort out the difference if you want :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts