MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to the success of the membership subscriptions, there will be an increase in the basics cost of membership, it looks to be around £20 p/a instead of the standard £10.

There will be a reduced fee for students/people outside the UK & Ireland as well.

Previous >1 year memberships are unaffected by the changes (i.e if you have a 3 year membership).

The reason for the increase is in order to generate more revenue for the site, which in turn will be spent on a "welcome pack" which will contain more than just site stickers, more details on that to follow later. There will also be more revenue in order to purchase better equipment for use on the site as well (hopefully) enough left over to do some subsidised theMGZR.co.uk official events, which before hand was simply not possible due to reduced funds.

Previous paid members will receive the extra items FOC as a sign of my gratitude to your early support.

I would like to take this time to thank all current supporting members, that have enabled us financially to purchase extra items for the site, such as the site store and stickers for the store.

We are still discussing the renewals procedure (I.e if you are a paid member now) and have not finalized anything in that respect.

Once again, subscription will be totally optional and one of the differences between us and other forums is that there is no pressure to become a supporting member, this is intentional!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.