MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few in progress pics, just waiting for BRM grill now and also getting the front bumper resprayed.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
I like the fact you have retained the Rover 200 shape without modifing it to look like a mg zr replica. I cant see much of the new grille.

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
looking good mate the only thing i would maybe change, is get some zr or 25 mirrors and spray them the same colour as your wheels???

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHREK EARS FTW and needs angel eyes lol

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Im getting some lol will look cool

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Looking really good mate.

I hate the lights, get some red abcs like I said in your other thread :D It will be in keeping with the red theme you've got going on.

Colourcode the door handles

Needs zr/25 mirrors, maybe even paint them red to go with the theme...it's an idea anyway! Like the JCW minis.

Some medium tints would them finish off the car, a beautiful rover!

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
what you mean, i think they are major upgrade to the standard ones

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've had a set of the angel eyes and the quality of them is shocking. Crazy panel gaps.

It should look completely different when the BRM grill is added. I'm gonna be making my own spoiler soon as the only option is the ZR route and i've done that already.

Thanks for the comments anyway,

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
I've had a set of the angel eyes and the quality of them is shocking. Crazy panel gaps.

It should look completely different when the BRM grill is added. I'm gonna be making my own spoiler soon as the only option is the ZR route and i've done that already.

Thanks for the comments anyway,
Brm mouth will look tops, what colour?
Matts looked ace on his 200.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Same as the wheels!!!

Mirrors are going that colour too!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts