·
Car gone. :(
2,120 Posts

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wtf where you searching for :D

The movie the line came out of: "In jail, they (the prisoners) don't view it as being gay, in their eyes it's only gay if you push back"

Can't remember which film twas.

·
Dirty user
31,429 Posts
The movie the line came out of: "In jail, they (the prisoners) don't view it as being gay, in their eyes it's only gay if you push back"

Can't remember which film twas.
Like that ross kemp thing on gangs

Top bloke on there didn't consider himself as gay he said the blokes he was having where gay..And they where his wives... :)

idiots on the net
can't have as i didn't show up ...:D

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Top bloke on there didn't consider himself as gay he said the blokes he was having where gay..And they where his wives... :)

haha I think there is also something similar in the movie, must find out which one it is, could have been american history X, not 100% though.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Ah, the classic case of being accidentally ****** in the *** by a friend...I'm not really sure wtf really happened but if your friend "accidentally" shoved his junk up your *** and neither you or him immediately decided to remove yourselves from that situation id have to say your not straight.

LOOOL!!!

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
i can just imagine the convosation, "oh you seemed to have tripped and you cock is now in my ass, not quite sure how it got there or how my trousers made there way to my ankles, come to think of it wy did u have you cock out anyway? not sure if i like it but i feels good so shall i take it out or leave it in?? ill leave it in dont want to offend anyone"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts