MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
hoogie said:
and the worst turbo lag in the motor industry
as a journalist hes honour bound to point that out , but i guarantee you that anybody thats drove one EVER EVER does not do 30 mph in 5th gear 130 maybe!!! so that part is irrelavant and is nonsense , that car would never get in that situation -they couldnt find anything else to complain about so found that :up:

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know but its a beast....would still have one...and theres things ya can do to reduce the lag!!!

Mmmmmm.....class stuff!

·
Registered
258 Posts
and 4 miles 2 the gallon when u boot it,which is the whole point of havin a car like that.and service every 4500 miles......end up costin more than the lambo!!!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love ya Skyline to Gav....but i would love the EVO...might be tempted to swap for an R34 NUR spec...hmm!

Or the new Ford GT....oh to dream!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
fer what u pay fer decent jap cars i would rather have a lotus esprit.......looks miles better!n more exclusive.or a holden manaro....defo on my list of cars 2 own when i can afford insurance...well when i been drivin long enough......

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont think you can get much more exclusive than the FQ-400....they are only makin 100 of em...

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any car that can keep up with a supercar costing over 3 times as much is a winner in my book...

Did ya watch the vid or see the epsiode....fuck me!!!

all from a 2.0l too!!!

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
I dont care about going fast from 30mph in 5th gear. If i wanted to overtake somebody (really overtake) i'd stick it in 2nd gear and floor it!!! :twisted:

I bloody want one of those.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
i know i will proberly get slated for this

its not really a sports car its a f*****g powerfull family car i mean 4 door any proper sports car only has 2

1 - 20 of 23 Posts