MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok are skool beat r rivals in rugby the other day 23 - 3 and this prack war with them has started cos of it started with banner and posters goin up (them putting them up at r skool sayin things like un fair game and re match- and us putting ones up at the skool sayin 23- 3 lol )and then yesertday they came back with egging all r cars and tearing up r rugby pitchs at nite with there cars

so 2day we went to there skool and egged flowered and washing up liquired there cars and put banners up all over the place with the score on

but im sorry 2 say one of the car we egged was a mg zr. i had to it was one of the ones that ripped up r rugby pitchs but i felt so bad i remmbered wen my zr got egged and shit a while back and hwo hard it was to clean liek in the spoiler and stuff

u sud of sin there car was a right state one black golf we turned white with flour and eggs

im sure u guys will 4give me though cos i left the guy hus car it is a flyer for the site a while back and apprently he though the site was well sad

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol nah wer not getin 2 harsh on the cars cos they will jsut come back to are skool and do it 2 us but we r goin on friday nite and burning 23 -3 into theere rugby pitchs

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hes got a nice zr got some like cryistal light cluster and like a blue flame exhuast its red bin lowered

·
Banned
107 Posts
It's a good job you've got a Mini now, it doesn't matter if that gets egged & floured, it might help the look of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jody said:
It's a good job you've got a Mini now, it doesn't matter if that gets egged & floured, it might help the look of it :lol: :lol: :lol:
[-X [-X oooooooooooooooooooooooo bit harsh

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol r they came back to are skool 2day to attack us again but we had moved all r cars so they justed went driving past and we managed jump out nad egg them lol they came to attack us and we got them again r this getin to easy and funny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts