MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so sick & ****ing tired of my family.
I swear to god someone was having a laugh when they handed me to these people.
Like seriously, I must be adopted, i'm the ONLY sane person in my house.

I got in from work tonight & said hi to my mum, she was clearly on the warpath straight away.
I asked her how her day had been and told her I was going to the gym.
She knows already that I go every other day... I've been doing it now for four ****ing months.
So she's like, "i've cooked dinner now, why didn't you tell me?"
I explained that I had told her, it was no big deal, just slap mine in the oven and i'll grab it when I get home.
So she kicks off like i've just walked into the room and **** on the floor.
I explained that she was being totally unreasonable and that if it really is that big of a deal, not to ****ing cook for me anymore, i'll sort myself out.

It really was the most retarded ****ing argument.

Anyway, I get home from the gym to find my dad (depressed dad, I might add) skulking around in the garden watering the flowers.
I asked him how his day had been, all I got was a mumble.
So I said "yeah, great, my day was good too, thanks for asking!"
This gave him reason enough to say that his day was fine until he got home to find his wife (my mum, obviously) missing from the house etc.

My idiot of a Sister (21 year old, going on about 40 something), had obviously informed my dad of my previous wrong-doings which, because she's a devious little ****, had set me right up for a argument with my dad.

I told him that I couldn't give a **** where mum was because she was so rude to me when I got home from work.
He responded with "Well, as long as the hotel keeps on running..."

I was like BULL****!
I ask **** all of you. I keep myself to myself in the house, don't eat lots, don't put loads of clothes in the wash etc. Explained that I was just biding my time until I can move out of this physco-ward of a house and that once Katie had finished Uni (again! a fourth year @ Leicester) I'd be out of here like a ****ing shot.

I told him that they both do a ****ing great job of making me feel like I owe them the world because I was born into this ****ing house-hold and can't afford to get out yet.

I really don't create any problems for them.
My sister is a complete dick, she ran up 3 grands worth of debt and they still suck her off all the ****ing time.

I hate each and every single one of them.
My Dad is great 50% of the time, but the other 50% he's depressed, drunk, or upsetting my Mum.
My Mum is out of patience with my Dad because of his consistant bitching and drinking and depressed-ness. She has a really bad back and it all adds up so she ****ing takes it out on me.
My Sister is a meddling little **** who annoys the **** out of me all the time, because she gets some kind of enjoyment out of it.

Why can't they all just grow up?!
I've felt like the only adult in this house for years.
GRRRRR.fgifndgldnglkfngdf.
****ing outrage.
:(

Sorry for the rant.
I'm just really pissed off.

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
She sounds hot!

Anyway, I know how you feel mate... as soon as I got myself a steady GF my parents got rid of my bed and did my room up! My mum is a crabbit **** who'll moan at me for leaving my shoes lying at the door, even if I've only popped in for two minutes; my little brother is a backstabbing little bastard... I told him something I really didn't want my parents to know and, I swear, they knew within ten minutes; only decent one is my dad, and even he's a tit when he's drunk! Thank **** Bob the cat keeps me sane when I visit!!! :crazy:

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
She sounds hot!

Anyway, I know how you feel mate... as soon as I got myself a steady GF my parents got rid of my bed and did my room up! My mum is a crabbit **** who'll moan at me for leaving my shoes lying at the door, even if I've only popped in for two minutes;my little brother is a backstabbing little bastard... I told him something I really didn't want my parents to know and, I swear, they knew within ten minutes; only decent one is my dad, and even he's a tit when he's drunk! Thank **** Bob the cat keeps me sane when I visit!!! :crazy:

Now I know where he gets it from :crazy:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Only thing to do is move out. I was coming home from work to find my Dad sitting in his usual chair smoking, drinking tea and watching the news. Every night he did this. My sister constantly annoying me so kept having to beat her up(hwat a chore). So I moved out and bought a 3 bedroom house at 18. Been in the same house for 7 years now. Couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
My parents are "ok", but its my gf's parents that do my head in. If me and Fiona are at her place too often then her parents reckon were using them, if were there to little they tell her were treating her place like a hotel. Its a no win game.

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
my mum is a nob, goes on at me when i do steroids nd sh!t downstairs where the kids can see.

my dad abused me once - hit me with a ball really hard.

my sister lies... she is about 8

my brother beats me every fooking time at super smash bros

my dog... she fooking barks at me whenever i come home (idiot)

my life suX

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my mum is a nob, goes on at me when i do steroids nd sh!t downstairs where the kids can see.

my dad abused me once - hit me with a ball really hard.

my sister lies... she is about 8

my brother beats me every fooking time at super smash bros

my dog... she fooking barks at me whenever i come home (idiot)

my life suX
**** son, i've been moaning about nothing.
you've got it super hard.
:blink:

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
this is why i left home when i was 15, i had a violent step-father and my mum did nothing about it, she let him hit me and other things she has done to me and put me through i couldnt take it anymore so i left home, ended up lodging with a few peeps, then a hostel and then 2years ago on my 18th birthday i moved into my flat :D!

the best thing which has ever happened to me is getting my own place, i dont speak to any of them now and i dont want to.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i feel for everyone of u on this one cause the same thing has/ is now happening again to me.

got a really good job when i was 16 started work then left home got a nice flat and car and stuff when i was 17 and was living quite nicely, then met a girl life was better than it had been with the constant argueing with my mum, dad(who is allrite just when my sister and mum get a rant on hes nowhere to be found to back me up) and F**kin sister at home then the gf turned into my mother tryin to tell me wat to do in my own house then robs me of nearly 3k and f**ks off with her best mate :rant:

which left me on my arse foned the police and they could do **** all about but thats another story and now im 21 ive lost my flat when i was 19 cause i cant afford it ive gone to uni and i lost my job through redundancy and if i see my ex again she'll be gettin this >>:chair: lol

and now i get it in the neck for comin home late and and working overtime to get out of here......

·
Dirty user
31,429 Posts
My parents where mint when i lived at home and stil are... :D

But tbh your best off getting the fook out of there :)

·
I'm comin hoommmeee again
1,175 Posts
Best thing I ever did was move away mate. I was 18, no q's and just me and the family were sniping at each other all the time. I had to get out. I joined the RAF and got sent to the North of Scotland. For the next 4 years you could probably count the number of times I saw them on 2 hands.

Then I moved down to Oxfordshire and bought my flat. I have never got on with them better. You kind of reach a medium after such a long time and that's where we are.

Ok times can be tough, and having your own place is tough on a young persons wage especially when your running a car, but somehow it works.

Serious mate, even if it means going 50/50 on renting or buying a place there are plenty of government schemes out there to help aswell. The feeling of independance is one that you can't compare to anything, almost feeling free and having the ability to do what you want and when you want !!

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
only 1 solution tbh mate.

Lock the door and do an all night mix-a-thon, then stick it on the web for all to hear!

I need some more dutty tunage innit!

Daz, if you need a couch, i've got one up here... but you've gotta bring the decks.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
fook me i thot i got it hard....my life must be easy then...i only get it in the neck when my step-dad pisses off me mum she teks it out on me....thats about it....!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
The only problem I get at home is when my bedroom is a mess, and the odd time they throw something away... like my gym mixing bottle last week while I was on holiday!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts