MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buenas Tardes Amigo's,

Im home from the Dominican and all I can say is I'm gutted!!!

Trying to catch up with whats been happening especially with the site meet so if any one wants to give me a shorter version pleae do!

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Lots of convoys arranged, a few people dropped out (but i think they have been replaced), all seems good. :)

P.S. welcome back

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
WECOME HOME lol but i bet u wish home was dominican republic !!! alway wanted to go there hope u had fun

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
im off to dominican 3 weeks yest, im really looking forward to it, u got any photos so i can see what the island is actually like? not the air brushed ones u see in the magazines

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
scott, dominican is really really nice!! Bloody hot too! Er go to the place where they filmed jurasic park.
they film jurasic park there? or u winding me up?

Im actually really really excited, costing a fortune though so best be worth it :D

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
no honestly!! We went on like a safari trip sorta thing, it was good! Was a while ago mind.
ah yeah i seen teh safari thing, im going to do that, the paradise island and swimming with dolphins if i can, booked my seats with Thomas cook today so im sure not to be stuck beside some large smelly guy who forgot to pack deoderant :devil:

can't go there, there will be dinosaurs and Bad acting
i know i dont want to be eaten :no:

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
ah yeah i seen teh safari thing, im going to do that, the paradise island and swimming with dolphins if i can, booked my seats with Thomas cook today so im sure not to be stuck beside some large smelly guy who forgot to pack deoderant :devil:

i know i dont want to be eaten :no:
Depends what kind of eaten ;)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
welcome back btw, weather is still relatively nice so its not that bad. it could be raining :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts