MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well peeps, im back. Well ive been real busy wit my car, jus had a feature done for an irish magazine called 'Modified Motors' and have a load of new plans 4 de car which will keep me busy well into 2005. De latest mod i did was the new dial kit converting the colours to blue which is very sweet.
Well look fwd to sharing views wit u again.
Peace.
JQ.

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Welcome back mate, wasn't that you were banned but the site has changed hands and everyone had to reregister!!

·
3,634 Posts
Welcome back m8y !! Banned [-X [-X [-X [-X We've all had to start again as the previous owner gave up on us !! Thanks to Keith and Craig and the rest of the admin we live to see another day !! :grin:

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
You werent banned because Ive just checked the banned list - and it amounts to 1.

And thats Darren

Welcome back anyway

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep all sorted its cause i entered a free email address, well tanks for welcoming me back, will have pics soon, prob be the ones from the magazine..

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
muldersZR said:
mike4 said:
why was some one banned?
guessing that'll be darren then
:-^
long story mate..............who wants to start :-^ :-#
Well there this Kid you see ..down in Dorset and .................oh bollox .....he was an arse so we banned him !!!!!!

END OF ......................................
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had a site wide vote ..it went like this .........

shall we ban Darren.....those in favour .......The entire population of the world ..bar 1....

Those against ............................1..(That'll be Darren Then !!!!!)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts