MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says, Andys gone to the BTCC RACES in oulton park today and im all alone with the ironing board and surrounded by coat hangers!

please someone cheer me up, i have like 6hours before i can go out tonight i need something to do other than poxty ironing.......:(

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
just lie out in the sun and listen to music/radio thats what i will be doing all day

oh then i gotta go gym later lol

G

·
as the title says, Andys gone to the BTCC RACES in oulton park today and im all alone with the ironing board and surrounded by coat hangers!

please someone cheer me up, i have like 6hours before i can go out tonight i need something to do other than poxty ironing.......:(
erm... dont know what u can do... but i sugguest that we have a threesome with Shafz car! ;) hehe

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
could be worse, you could have a broken wrist and no bank card (so no monies:()

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i kept myself occupied by sorting out my wardrobe chucked quite a few of stuff i dont wear, make way for new clothes :D

gonna go in the bath now and probs day dream about having loads of ££££

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
i thought itd hurt more tbh. though i was pretty much anihilated for 24hrs surrounding the break :rofl: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
I've got a broken toe, kicked the wee boy's chair the other night :(

Had some silly broken bones in my time, even managed to break my chestplate! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
touch wood ive never broken a bone in my body and i dont plan to :(
Just to give you something to look forward to! :D

"fifty percent of women older than 50 will break a bone in their remaining lifetime due to osteoporosis"

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
I've got a broken toe, kicked the wee boy's chair the other night :(

Had some silly broken bones in my time, even managed to break my chestplate! :crazy:
aparently you break ur little toe all the time, stubbing it on things, but u tend not to notice it or do anything about it!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts