MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from bbc news - Several people were hurt in the crush as thousands flocked to the midnight opening of Ikea's newest store.

:blink2:

why!?!?!?!? isn't ikea swedish for crap?!?!?!

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
yeah one man got stabbed, and it caused traffic chaos on the north cirular..... we used to get punch ups at staples store openings too!

·
Registered
605 Posts
lol, a woman was on the radio, she said she was in there getting a leather sofa - only £45!!!

What was it, a DIY job??? for £45 you get a cow, some wood and some thread :p Make your own couch ;)

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
madstiv said:
lol, a woman was on the radio, she said she was in there getting a leather sofa - only £45!!!

What was it, a DIY job??? for £45 you get a cow, some wood and some thread :p Make your own couch ;)

he he he!!! moooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
madstiv said:

PMSL....... :up:

Id have one of them! Hee hee

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
towersl said:
from bbc news - Several people were hurt in the crush as thousands flocked to the midnight opening of Ikea's newest store.

:blink2:

why!?!?!?!? isn't ikea swedish for crap?!?!?!
I like IKEA :hurt: :hurt:

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
bad cow.... moo... might pong a bit that sofa of yours....... need loads of febreeze

·
Registered
605 Posts
Whilst on the subject of Cows - I always remember a billboard poster advertising Irn Bru.

It had a huge picture of a cow on it, with the words "When im a beefburger, I want to be washed down with Irn Bru"

LMAO! :wohow:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I go to Ikea in Bristol.... best bit the Meatballs!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts