MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
relive one moment in your life and change it what would it be ?

mine would be about a year ago while i was looking at buying the ZR i saw a skyline for the same value 2000 model non turbo..........................

But through dily dallying i missed the car when upthere to buy the car and when i got there he had allready sold it so i would go back and buy that car

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
I would go back to the day i decided to help and ex out and got shafted big time coz of it!!! :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
ZRVic said:
I would go back to the day i decided to help and ex out and got shafted big time coz of it!!! :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
oh yeah!! :-k :-k :-k :-k :wink: :wink:

Mine would be 22nd December 2002. That was the day I had the car accident in Wetherby, breaking my collarbone and after numberous appearences in court, got 6 six points.

Lesson learned, if a mate offers to drive, go in their car!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
2nd june 2002 -7.20pm

Dont want to say what happened but it had a horrendous impact on mine and my families lives!

Just shows that your whole life can change in a couple of seconds.

it also taught me to live life to the full and not everyone is as lucky to have a second chance at it!

·
Registered
422 Posts
go back 2 the day of the crash and of not gone down that road gone straight home.

o and a moment i had with a girl at a party a couple weeks ago wud of stayed in that room for longer and not gone home

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
26th November 1994........Decided to NOT visit my Pop in hospital....He had a heart attack & died an hour later

I STILL miss the talks we used to have .....and his Brill advice........

you young Un's ........NEVER EVER EVER fall out wiv yer Mam & Dad.......& go off somewhere to Sulk...

Coz when you get back ..........................you never know !!!!!!!!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
....werent all 2000 model Skylines the R34....and all were 2.6 turbos.....hmmm???

Or am i wrong?

But, your question...i would say about 3pm this afternoon while i was getting a classic blow job!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I would go back to the day of 4th Aug 2000,when a Drunk Driver decided he was gonna plough into the front of my Bus i was driving,at around about 67mph,and Killed himself because of it.If only i left a Terminus early,but if,if but's and maybe's,i have to live with those memories and always will till day i die........... :aww: :aww: :aww:

How i wished i could change what happened that day.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
No offence ppl...but i hate these 'serious' threads...if i wanted to mope and feel sorry, show regret and such, i do it with people i love and not online with fuckin strangers so everyone can know that my cat fuckin died cos a BMW driver ran the bitch over.................

I dont come on here to hear tales of woe and bollox about "oh this happened..." and "i remember when my penis didnt work..." and blah blah blah......................................................

Go to the Salvation Army forum!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
So Bri, the answer is simple......DON'T READ IT!!

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
ZRVic said:

I beleive that was the response you gave me when I complained about football threads Bri :p

I think mine would be, erm, not telling my best friend how I felt about her about a year ago...
Im happy where I am now, no doubt about it, but i do wonder what it would be like if I'd said something...esp since she's decided she likes me now Im attached ](*,)

No matter, I love amy, she's my everything...and I get to see her tomoz!! :D

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
GIL5294 said:
Fuck off... [-(
As you said....lots of fun people on here that want a laugh.......take it your not one then!
Do what i do if you dont like the thread go look at something else!

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
why change a thing i am who i am cause of it! but i would love to relive my life from 11 the same as it was just to do all the things i have done!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Jib 21 said:
ZRVic said:

I beleive that was the response you gave me when I complained about football threads Bri :p

But you can see the threads tat are about football.....by the title usually....i had no clue unitl i read the tales of sorrow, what this was about!

ffs.....................at the end of the day i just dont give a shit, not anymore!

:dunno:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts