MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there i was 11.00 in the evening driving a lady and a mate home. a small windy country road was what i was driving down.

im suddenly aware of a car behind with fogs on so close i can bearly see his head lights. so i tap the break and gently accelerate. he moves back but the next thing i know hes trying to over take. foolishly i booted it and he struggled. i let him pass and he breaked (emergency stop stylee) in front of me. went to get out of the car and realised i was bigger than he was and jumped back in. i contnue driving and he speeds off. i then see him at the lights and get up his arse a bit! then he was going in the direction i needed to go so he probably thought i was following him. so i u turn and he decides to follow me signalling for me to pull over for some fisty cuffs. I didnt want to sink to this chavs level so i decided to let him follow me all the way to the police station! he then buggered off! im just worried about my poor car being attacked in the car parks!

but i got his reg details! ;)

sorry rant over!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
i would of sunk to his level and decked the twat , i had the same done to me a few years back but the bloke kicked the car , so i got out and grabed him and he fell to the ground (honest) anyway my wife called the police and they had ago at me even after they saw he had kicked the car , they just saw the young guy (me) having a pop at the old guy, the police made me look stupid even after he said he had kicked the car and that he said i was not driving fast enough, few years latter (2001) was driving my mr2 when i had two guys pull down the side of me and told me to f..k off so they could pull in , i said no so they pulled behinde me and started shouting and paping at me in the traffic, this time i just got out smacked the twat in the mouth before he could get out walked round the other side and smacked his mate, got to say it felt good leaving them in the road blocking the traffic, i dont cause it but after the first time it happened i always finish it now , get them before they can get out and its a winner every time,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Don't even get me started here. Countless times do I experience idiots tailgating. So close, you can't even see their lights. Sometimes I feel like stopping and getting out and saying " do you wanna, like, back off a little ?" I don't see why they do it though ? I mean it's not like they're getting anywhere any faster. And another thing is that it is highly probable that the tailgater is driving a clio/golf/civic :twisted:

·
Registered
266 Posts
do wat i do and drive about 10 mph then when u see em moving back to take over, floor it, (but make sure ur car is faster that theirs though lol)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts