MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Idiot crashed into my car

Some bloke in a pretrol station reveresed into the side of my car, and ruined both passenger side doors, only had my zr 160 2 weeks and now this.....cant believe it, im not driving it again till its fixed!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
lucky you were not inbetween it !!! got any pics ??

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it was his thought a knows it is, had witnesses to.....already told all insurers involverd and getting courtasy car when they pick mine up, they said would be an astra or focus.....jus want me ZR!! i had some marks on my doors before hand so now their completly ruined, least i get all bodywork done for free!!!

ill get some pics on here later!!

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
bloody idiot.....im getin sick of ppl opening there doors on mine!!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
At least you have the CCTV of the petrol station aswell!
+1

least you have all the proof so it should be pretty simple to sort out.

sorry to hear it though, i know what its like when you get a new car and all you want to do is drive it!

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
**** sake!!

Gutted to hear that mate, how the hell some people pass their tests I'll never know :noexp:

It's just common sense to look around before you start moving in any direction - ****!!

Glad to hear you're sorted out for it though mate, would have been a bastard if there was no proof or anything and he denied it!

·
Registered
260 Posts
dam :(

there are some amount of retards out there !

its easy saying " just claim it on his unsurance " but as some you will know, most won't, if you had a new car for 2 weeks and your totally overjoyd with it, just for a complete idiot to crash, you would want to kill em for it !

·
Registered
886 Posts
unlucky mate - least he stayed behind - the 4 * word that hit mine when it was parked up didnt grrrr and yesturday some booted rear passenger door grrrr not havin much luck with mine!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Erithmgzr,.... no it was up princess road in dartford mate, cant believe it!!

Big P,....sorry to hear bout yur bad luck with yours to mate, its the most annoying thing.

thanks for your comments people and yeah a few people are right, thay will have cctv to!

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Unlucky :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts