MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking on getting a ICELED UFO kit but the only price i could find on them was 499 quid :eek: this price wasnt from iceled but a site selling them any one know of anywhere cheaper or an alternative cheers :grin:

·
Registered
50 Posts
WTF £500....lol

Try Teletext holidays, for less than £500 you could go away over xmas. Lanzarote is warm too in winter

dont spend that ammount of cash on some undercar lights.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
few places have sets for basic for around 120-140, bout same for strobing ones, and around 200 for ones that change between a few colours, will post link when i get home

·
Registered
134 Posts
i got my multi coloured multi functioned (strobe flash music sense etc)......

for 89 quid on e bay! they dont give quite as good spread of light across the floor but they are mint none the less!

you anint gonna get anything anywhere near the ice led ufo kit for less that 499 tho! its the control box and all that that is the problem!

it can be linked to everything else such as headlight stobes engine bay neons and other things too! watch the video on the site and you will see!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
it is when Ryans doing kits from 120...might be worth asking him cos the way I understand it that man can do damn near anything with lighting...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts