MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need and i want a honda civic type R!!after driving my mates and really feeling the awesome power that it has i want to get one.
they are just an awesome car that look amazing and drive amazing!!
anyway as i am a student the only chance of me getting one is that i have now gone into partnership with my father developing properties!!so if i can make a decent bit of money then i will splash out and buy one!!!
:wohow:

·
455 Posts
they are OK in a straight line, but round the corners? Even they guy's in the office that own them say MY zed handles corners better!

I like the look of them, and how they go in a straight line, but i'll stick with me zed as she's great fund rond corners....

·
Registered
108 Posts
i know how u feel bannana man!

althou i do love my zr, the problems i am having with it and its build quality is started to reli piss me off!

so i'm afraid its going early next year with the type r on my shopping list!

·
Registered
446 Posts
wE HAVE HAD ONE, JUST SOLD, THEY ARE GOOD FUN BUT NOT AS FAST AS PEOPLE MAKE OUT, YOUD BE BETTER BUYING THE CIVIC VTECH VTI? SOMETHING LIKE THAT AS THEY ARE ABOUT 170 BHP AND A FEW TWEEKS AND THEY ARE EASILY TYPE R SPEED, AND ONLY ABOUT £3000 !!!

THEY ARE GASH ON THE CORNERS!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i feel exactly the same mate, i love my zr but ive also had loads of problems. so hopefully i will get one next year.maybe santa could squeeze one down the chimney. mmmmmm......... is to late to send a letter to him in lapland?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the type r looks nicer and has a much better interior its even better than the new zr

·
Registered
446 Posts
They are bringing out a new model so you can now pick them up for uneder 10,000, with only 19/20,000 miles!
Great reliability!, i would buy an older one though, 2500-3000 grand, spend 2000 on engine mods to eat the type r !

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not to fussed on the older version, where did you see them to for under £10000?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Jib 21 said:
Evo all the way....brum brum!!!
That is for next year around the summer , steve is getting an evo so im taking the pulsar! :mrgreen:
cant wait, keep encouraging him to look at evos! :up:

·
455 Posts
mmm pulsar, my mate Crashed his, it looked like the delorian from Back to the future 2, where the wheels go under the car so it can fly.....

Godam those railings that jump out of nowhere! . . .

1 - 20 of 91 Posts