MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i crashed my ZR and for insurance reasons was forced to buy a 1.4 8v corsa then tonite i got followed by loads of pikeys which i would of normally of been able to out run but due to the shitness of my car i coudlnt. :aww: :aww: :aww: I WANT MY ZR BACK

·
Registered
890 Posts
i miss my car too, its sitting in a garage after i had to bite the bullet and get someone else to sort her out. Been off the road now for 6 weeks. I've been in my room saying "ptshhh" too often 8-[

·
Registered
32 Posts
Steve220 said:
i miss my car too, its sitting in a garage after i had to bite the bullet and get someone else to sort her out. Been off the road now for 6 weeks. I've been in my room saying "ptshhh" too often 8-[
What's up with it Steve?

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
T180985 said:
i crashed my ZR and for insurance reasons was forced to buy a 1.4 8v corsa then tonite i got followed by loads of pikeys which i would of normally of been able to out run but due to the shitness of my car i coudlnt. :aww: :aww: :aww: I WANT MY ZR BACK
I can sell you mine if you want mate.See pics in Gallery.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Amagoza said:
Steve220 said:
What's up with it Steve?
Its the problem with owning a T16 engined car, it needs constant TLC ](*,) I was looking for extra power, so took the head off, got it fully re-conditioned, got it ported by a mate of mine and then put it back on the car. Problem is, the car decided to throw a wobbly and the ABS light came on (again) and i tried to fix it. Problem is, i've lost all hope with trying to sort it out, so sent it to a reputable local garage whos manage i just happen to drink with down the local :-^ He'll put it through the MOT and deliver it back to me at uni \:D/

·
Registered
32 Posts
Aaah good skills.
Thought for a moment it was deep doo daa time.
Any better since you whipped the head off and cleaned it all up?

·
Registered
890 Posts
i will do :D hopefully i'll have a few more pieces on the car to play with :D i'll <cough> borrow </cough> a DV cam off the uni and get some GOOD footage \:D/

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i was offered a new ZR by the insurance company but because of the crash the renewal quote was £4500 so i just had to accept £8850 cash for it :-( i will get one as soon as i can afford to which will be soon hopefully

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
T180985 said:
i was offered a new ZR by the insurance company but because of the crash the renewal quote was £4500 so i just had to accept £8850 cash for it :-( i will get one as soon as i can afford to which will be soon hopefully
Was the crash ur fault or was it coz the claim was still going thru?

·
Registered
775 Posts
If the crash was your fault and you can find out how much the insurance paid out to settle it, "lets say £2000" if you go back to the insurance you can pay that £2000 back to them and they wipe the claim free and you will get your ncb back this might be cheeper than with no ncb, they will let you do this i have done it

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it was my fault and the only damages were to my car, a lamp post jumped out in front of me :-( unfortunatly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts