MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my clutch has being playing up the past few weeks, and yesterday morning going to work it was as worse asever, couldnt get it in2 gear, pulled over that was it, anyway, rac towed it to the place i got it from because its still under warrenty, said they would ring when they know,
me mom called them earlier, best man for clutch work wont be able to do anything til monday earliest,it wont even go to the garage till monday sorry, and they dont even know whats wrong,weather the clutch has gone or just needs adjusting, anyway, back to thread topic, i miss my car soo much, i feel lost without it, my sis has took me to work and its crap, hate not having my lovely zed outside :(

·
2,585 Posts
the clutch can't be adjusted on the zr,

and thats pretty pathetic that all the guys in the garage can't do a clutch/ diagnose a clutch problem.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Yeah and me, I have to be ever so careful with my clutch the bite is so strong.... and it changes gear so easily:rofl:

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tell me about it, well the way id describe it is, my foot is welded to the floor right, but it could do with being pushed in a bit further
sorry what i meant was, they think it could be the clutch cable, it was changed about a month or so ago, the clutch it self feels fine, doesnt feel like its slipping and im not gettin a mass amount of revs and not going anywhere like in my old car, its just the dealership i got towed too, because its underwarrenty they take it to the garage they use

i get to drive my sisters motor 2morrow so i wont be totally lost, skoda fabia estate 1.4, its crap compared to the zed though lol

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
I love my rover sooooooooooooooo much, the shear noise of the K series is a just enough to make you have an orgy in the car, its jus such a BEAuuuuuuuuutiful tuuuuune.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
i know i'l be like, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo listen to that mofo go wooo
LMFAO evrytime i change gear i make a dumpy noise it jus shows how badly i want a turbo conversion lol.

BWWWHHAAAAAARRRRTSSSSSSSST :rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts