MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having the most confused and F**ed up day on the plant. First of all I go to check my sports Club mail tray at uni only to discover I have been awarded my Half Blue for Shooting. Fandabidozie!!

I then check my January exam results and low and behold I failed one exam. So joy of joys I have to work my arse off for the rest of the year to compensate for a shitty grade. Thank goodness that in May it will all be over!

·
Registered
79 Posts
i am sitting bored silly in an office in newcastle watching the snow fall into the river tyne because our pc system is broke

I'm sure if you put the work in you'll do fine

·
1,431 Posts
ahhhhh.... mondays are always a bit pooh...

things will seem much better tomorrow!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Guess with working shifts i dont get that Monday feeling ...as i work weekends. Im off sick 'til April so i dont get any feeling at mo.....just boredom!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Dont get me started...I had the WORST WEEK IN HISTORY!!

But, thanx to a few chats with a few ppl on here i managed to feel a bit better.
Plus Saturday night kinda helped too :bash:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
spanner385 said:
I am having the most confused and F**ed up day on the plant. First of all I go to check my sports Club mail tray at uni only to discover I have been awarded my Half Blue for Shooting. Fandabidozie!!

I then check my January exam results and low and behold I failed one exam. So joy of joys I have to work my arse off for the rest of the year to compensate for a shitty grade. Thank goodness that in May it will all be over!
soz about your exam results!!
Dont like to rub it in but i just got a 'B' for my degree module!
Sadly cant get to do next module 'til jan 06..as i want to do it at Notts uni again.

As you said its only to May...so good luck!!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Well its even worse than any ordinary monday for me as i was off wed, thurs, fri last week and i'm trying to ctach up!!!!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
I love Mondays cos i get to lie in til when ever...like today i surfaced at ooooh... 11:30....he he he!

And now im online listening to G 'n' R in my snug warm bed...thinkin ahhh how cold it is outside and im in here!

Lovely...!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Jib 21 said:
Dont get me started...I had the WORST WEEK IN HISTORY!!
you sure it wasnt as bad as my last week??? stuck in chicester with the boss, someone who is such hard work to work with oh and the smell of fish paste whafting over every once in a while! (i was at princess's foods!)

now this week the boss has had a go at everyone in this office! Great start to the week!

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
did you know you are more likely to have an accident on monday than any other day of the week???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts