MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For now anyways :)

Went to see a C2 GT today, and i really just fell in love with one :D

Its posidon blue with the white rally alloys, and im getting a great package with it :) !

So my ickle ZR will be going :\'(

Really gutted as it is my first car and it sounds soooo sweet, and looks and runs awesomely :(

But at the same time, i do love the looks of the c2 :)
I shall post pics up once i pick it up on Wednesday :)
Might be the end of my time with a ZR for the moment, but Il still be on this from to time though ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you thought MG Rover had build quality problems, wait till you get a Citroen ! No more pie and chips for you, its all onions and garlic now :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Citroens were not all bad, the 2cv was a BRILLIANT car, oh wait, sorry im still drunk from last night. Your right they are all mostly cheap nasty tat. :) For the love of god dont do it !

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sorry if I come across as rude, but why sell your brilliant, sporty, stylish, cool and British MG ZR to buy something as pig ugly as a C2 ? If you gonna change just get another ZR or any other car, but not a Citroen with white wheels :(

·
JLR Integration God
498 Posts
Sorry if I come across as rude, but why sell your brilliant, sporty, stylish, cool and British MG ZR to buy something as pig ugly as a C2 ? If you gonna change just get another ZR or any other car, but not a Citroen with white wheels :(
Beauty is on the eye of the beholder.. but what does the C2 actually offer over and above the ZR.. apart from being newer??

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I see the C2 becoming the "new" Saxo...there just nothing special about it. Hell the front and back windows dont even line up. And from what i can remember it aint even that quick.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
C2 :crazy: Bad move!!

Style wise these can do up really smart.

Drive wise, well i had 1 for 3 week and i can tell ya i would rather get the bus!

Thats all i got to say really on this matter.

Be sure to put the pics up on wednesday then??

And im sure ZR or not u will be welcome on this site?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:shoot:

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
dont diss the guy for getting a new car! its his choice and he entitled to make it. i hope you really enjoy the c2 mate and that the whole exchange goes to plan :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
terrible car. my mate had a 04 c2 (vtr/vts) had it 10 months and for 8 months was in kent elms citroen. gearbox problems electric problems and some other stuff i forget. was the flap paddle gear change. in the end citroen bought it back off him..

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
ok well good luck with the C2, mate works there and you should see some of the problems lol! if you buy one make sure its got few years warrantee, you will definatly need it, but all the same have fun!

now piss off french lover! lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.