MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i sold my 25 last week so i could get a 89 corrolla gt coupe but it turns out the ejjit that bought the car of me has ditched it..... been to see the car and not much damage..... needs a wing a wheel and the front is badly scratched...... im now in the position where i could buy back the 25 and fix her and still be able to keep the coupe..... i miss the uniqueness of the 25 and im gona have to buy somthing else aneway as i cant keep driving the coupe....... so now the question is do i move on or go buy the 25 and fix her up again ????? ??? ? ?:wacko:

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
If its cheap enough (definatly knock him down on the price, because not many people will want a damaged car so will sell it cheap) then go for it... dont see why not really..
Unless of course you want a change.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Why can't you keep driving the 86?
and how is an R25 more unique than one?

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well my rover is unique and there are loads of coupes around here must be 7 in my town alone...... i no im bound to get her cheap and fixing her shouldnt be a problem..... want to buy a new car but dont know what else to buy that is different and ive sorta got a lack of muny with buyin the coupe and runnin it!!! fink i mite get the rover back... :S

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
buy it back as cheap as poss and fix it up. just remember not to cut the springs ;)

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You sold the rover for a twincam :blink: :wall:
i did...... problem?

decided to buy the rover back again going to the body shop tomorrow to get all sorted...... just need to get a wheel for her and she now needs a clutch so gona get that put in now aswell :S :confused:

going to the pub tonight though to think about what ive done lmao :gatherin::drunk:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
yeah if u dont mind how much did u sell and what to buy bk

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sold for 2500 bought her back for 1600 so made a tidy 900 but prob gona b around 400-500 ta fix up cause the front needs resprayed :(

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
well my rover is unique and there are loads of coupes around here must be 7 in my town alone...... i no im bound to get her cheap and fixing her shouldnt be a problem..... want to buy a new car but dont know what else to buy that is different and ive sorta got a lack of muny with buyin the coupe and runnin it!!! fink i mite get the rover back... :S
You telling me that you have at least 7 AE86's in your town... This is a rare car especially the GT-s version...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts