MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, a couple of weeks ago I got my car keyed by some b*stard, from rear light to front light, the whole side.
Yesterday, I left my car on the same area, and my MG Badge from the from bumper has disappeared!! Why ?!!?!? Fecking envy? I hate it people picking on nice cars just for the fun of it.... i am really furious now, and looking on ebay for a new badge.
:(

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
bastards!! know its no consolation mate as i remember when i had mine keyed, but hope u get it sorted!!

and don't park there again! :-#

·
Registered
141 Posts
sorry to hear that mate theres is nothing worse than coming back to find that some little scrote has damaged your car because they cant afford a decent car of there own. So they feel it would be funny to damage someone elses pride and joy :evil: :evil: . Id just love to catch one of them in the act one of these days!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd actually rather not to catch them doing it, cuz both of us would have to go to hospital... to get my fist out of his head.

I have to park there for several hours each weekend cuz it's my dad's house's area, so there is nothing I can do about it.

i am ebaying now see what i can find.

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
touch wood nothing will happen to my ZR, it hasn't so far anyway. but when i had my mk3 fiesta it used to get it all the time, scratches, dents, tyres going down without a puncture. They are bastards and it always happens when your in and you just don't hear them, one day i'll hear them, and then they will pay for it.

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
I've been lucky so far (touch wood) cos nobody has laid a finger on my car even though I leave it in areas where you'd think there was a problem. I know a friends car that used to be parked quite nearby was always having windows put through and scratches done to the paintwork, but his is a decade and a half old Golf. It seems like they are only interested in damaging older cars.

Regarding getting the badge nicked, we have street wardens in our area and the other day a woman warden was giving a couple of young lads, say about 12 years old, a right good talking to. The jist of the telling off that we could hear went something like "Now go home and tell your mams and dads what I caught you doing and tell them I'll be round later to explain further." I later heard they'd been knicking badges off a number of cars in the area. Thankfully mine hadn't been touched, but I figure its probably only a matter of time before some oik thinks I deserve to have my car vandalised. :aww:

Ewan.

·
Registered
905 Posts
same happened to me mate car got keyed all the way dwn from rear light to front light ,there jus cheap scumbag haters who are jelous.duno y they can do dat to someones car tho.

·
2,070 Posts
Sorry to hear this mate keep a look out they might come back :evil:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm gutted for you bud, I know exactly how you feel - mine was keyed a couple of weeks ago too - not right along the side of it but as good as................ and right outside ma house!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I just keep thinking "what goes around comes around" and hope that one day the wee b*stards have a car they love and someone does the same to theirs. :-^ :-^ :-^

·
Registered
422 Posts
sorry to heir that mate, i went through 6months of some scrag coming and putting nails in my tyres cost me £1000 in new tyres was defintyly some one doin it and not me driving over them cos the nails wer there in the mornings and above the tred line and i live well out of the way in middle of no where so its proper weird

·
Registered
572 Posts
Barstards!

Some arse left a full lit cig on my bonnet resting against washer jet, burned all the way down and blistered all the paintwork! Also the same night some cunt scratched straight across the bonnet and kicked the front bumper, taking a big chunk out {where the fog lights are}.
Wouldn't it kick arse if someone could invent a paint that acted like skin; it heals itself when it gets damaged/injured? Now that would be good! :confused: :wink:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
kaser-zr said:
and looking on ebay for a new badge.
:(
I wouldn't bother with eBay for a badge - they usually make more than they cost at the dealer when you add the postage. :evil:

I'm not sure of the current price, but my local dealer quoted just over £6 for one 3 or 4 months ago.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well i took my car to the dealer and got the MG badge back on. Also did another thing to enhace a bit its appearance.
hope you like it.
cheers

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.