MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right im almost there with regards to fitting the fog lights, but how do I secure them to the bumper?

Obv there are the 3 holes for each side but every screw i have does not want to secure them, the holes dont have the 'groves' to make the screw fit tight. Is there a particular screw I need?

I was thinking about m6 washer and nut but I wont have access to fit them.

Please help!

·
2,585 Posts
i cant remember the proper name to these clips but if you have ever bought a speaker kit, you get these with them ( to secure to parcel shelf etc)

you could always bolt them on with washers or cable tie them if your desperate enough lol

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i cant remember the proper name to these clips but if you have ever bought a speaker kit, you get these with them ( to secure to parcel shelf etc)

you could always bolt them on with washers or cable tie them if your desperate enough lol
I only have 5 self tapers!

XPCobra, I know what you mean like little things that slot of the plastic and then you put the screw in them, like metal square pieces! I have these, will go give it a go now.

:thankyou:

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All sorted guys! With the exact same thing as descibed and pictured! Do we know the name of it lol? Im going to post a 'how to' for fog lights over the next few days, i dont think we have one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts