Votes: 0 0.0%
  • on the phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering ??? Text message seems the easiest way imo
!!!! The cowards way i know but its easier !!!

Anybody got any funny stories bout dumping people ??? Or even funny ones about being dumped yerself ???

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shifty said:
you trying to dump someone aye mate
No !!!! Just had a funny conversation in work today bout the subject !! And its just sometimes funny looking back at how relationships have ended !!!! Well sometimes its funny !!!! :hiding:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
well just say look.. ur pissin me right offf and i cant stand to be around u so if u dont mind just piss off ...lol

only joking

·
Registered
276 Posts
The worst one i ever did was text(i know very slack) a girl and told her

"to go jump out of a plane with no parachute as it might make your face look a bit better"

That was on the way to an away match with half the team comin up with ideas for the text.looking back wasnt the best way i could of ended it.Never mind always funny to look back on :mrgreen:

·
Registered
775 Posts
LOL i remember when i was 18 i couldnt tell the girl i had had enough :wallb: then one day she found out i was shagging her sister and Bingo it was all over and done with LOL :up: took the smile off her mothers face to

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Tell to face to fuck off...or just ring em up and give em some abuse!!!

That shud sort ya psycho women problems out no end...

Or my fav is to buy a giant cookie from cookie jar and get em to write "You're DUMPED" in the icing message they put on for you....only a tenner and its something they will remember for the rest of their lives!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
GIL5294 said:
Tell to face to fuck off...or just ring em up and give em some abuse!!!

That shud sort ya psycho women problems out no end...

Or my fav is to buy a giant cookie from cookie jar and get em to write "You're DUMPED" in the icing message they put on for you....only a tenner and its something they will remember for the rest of their lives!
will have to remember that 1,

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Im thinkin if it were my lass she would have to treasure it for life as throwing it away would be throwing away too many memories!!!

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Send them flowers a bottle of wine and chocolates so they get all excited and happy, then on the card write your dumped drink the wine to drown your sorrows and give your mother the chocolates to shut her up for 5 minutes!

Not that i'd do that.... :wohow:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts