MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im spraying all my interior but ive got to a point where im completely stuck haha! How do i remove the surrounds for the heater controls? its a really horrible carbon fake effect and looks quite gash ahah!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone know?

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
I think you might have to take the centre console out not too sure. have you tried searching?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive tried google etc but nothing seems to be able to help me haha

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah hanks cobra

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Once you've got it out sell it on eBay, big demand for them, especially from 200/25 owners.

If you want one to respray, get one of the horrid 200/25 walnut ones for a couple of quid from a scrappy!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
people want to pay for a fake carbon one?

·
Shut up sad act!!!
3,894 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
you need, to take the handbrake surround off, if you take the plastic panel out below the handbrake take the bolts out under there and take the handbrake out, it shud slide back, then the centre console un does by 4 screws, two on each side, then this just pulls out, now to get the heater facia off you need to be areful, there is around 6-8 tabs that holds it on so these need to be gently prised back and the facia pulled forward. if your spraying the dash inserts then the passenger side dash insert,(where the airbag is) is held in by a screw underneath and needs to be accessed by taking the glove box out.

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts