• i cope most of the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • easy going no pressure at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Making sure the company is meeting its targets !!! Sale figures are where they should be !!! Pressure to do more business !!!

Making sure people are doing their jobs properly ! Do you ever leave work and think there is too much to do and not enough time to do it in ??

Things getting on top of me at the moment anyone else go through these things at work ??? :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
i am at uni but work at a private golf club...piece of piss, sit about chat to members,serve a few drinks and watch sport

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
I used to get stressed out, driving all over the place to meet customers appointments, gettin yelled at by irrate customers, then i realised its only a job, not worth gettin stressed, much easier this way, tomorows another day lifes too short.

Work to live not Live to work

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
difficult one...as im under pressure and to meet targets.
i work with offenders ... they come to us from the courts usually for assessment and treatment if needed...i work with sex offenders, arsonists, and plain nasty people!
Im often in charge of the unit a lot which means being in charge of the staff too....always have deadlines to meet for home office and courts and loads more.
always on my guard and have to be ready to restrain if needed.
inly have 5 in our unit but need one to one.
though its a lot of pressure and responsiblity.......

......I LOVE MY JOB

·
Registered
23 Posts
I`m self employed any one pisses me off i tell them. I have the option too! got more work than i can handle so get to pick and choose :cool1:

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kabash said:
i am at uni but work at a private golf club...piece of piss, sit about chat to members,serve a few drinks and watch sport
Stay a student forever !!! Dont enter the real world !!! I should of stayed a student !!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
mines very stressfull..............Ive got to get up in the morning.....thats enough for me.........

na this is the least stressfull job ive ever had...

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mustang351 said:
mines very stressfull..............Ive got to get up in the morning.....thats enough for me.........

na this is the least stressfull job ive ever had...
Are you on holiday ????

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Just deliver a few papers...

Im a paper girl, no stress at all, apart from other drivers on the road, and at my other p/t job, i just come and go when i please....

So no pressure at all in either...

Sweet!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
getting 40-50 cars painted and out in a week not too stress full. unless the prep boys leave scratches and chips on the job. :wallb:
i love my job at the mo just got a pay rise.

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dunno !! :zip:

I suppose its better to be in job where yer actually important and needed !!!

I probs would'nt last 2 minutes in a job which didnt test me everyday !!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GIL5294 said:
...not very!

Its me remember...and the award for lazy cu*nt of the decade goes to....
Well ASDA puts a smile on your face !!! lol

And they've been voted in the top 10 places to work for the last 3 years !!! :up:

Lucky GET !!!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
It does, i love my job...just a shame the pay is shite and ill have to find a 'proper' job once i graduate!

...need more money ya see...not for a house, but to mod me zed! he he he

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GIL5294 said:
It does, i love my job...just a shame the pay is shite and ill have to find a 'proper' job once i graduate!

...need more money ya see...not for a house, but to mod me zed! he he he
What do yer wanna do ??? When yer graduate ??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts