MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its xmas day in 7 days time ( :xmas: by the way).. so on a scale of 1-10, how ready are you?

A 1 being you've just read read, shit yourself, realised it too late for ebay purchases and know have to do all you xmas shopping friday afternoon coz the weekend is too precious to waste time shopping... :wallb: :wallb:

And a 10 being you finished your xmas shopping sometime in August, wrapped them the day you bought them, the turkey is already stuffed, so now you can just relax and gently roast your nuts on the open fire... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
yellow-peril said:
me -2

di 12 thank god

women are so organised at this sh*t :up: :up:
i'l 2nd that!!!

i think i'm on 1!

guna go into town after work today and grab some bits (no not being a Tea Leaf but paying for them!) good job i've only got to buy for my parents! :bash: :xmas:

·
Registered
775 Posts
im at 9 , all done but theres still time to buy something stupid and expencive i dont need christmas eve lol lol

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
[email protected]

I guess im an 8

Panicking now as i have only one day off til boxing day and that day off is spoken for. Just got some men things to get and will write chrimbo cards tonight at work.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Novaload said:
yellow-peril said:
me -2

di 12 thank god

women are so organised at this sh*t :up: :up:
i'l 2nd that!!!

i think i'm on 1!

guna go into town after work today and grab some bits (no not being a Tea Leaf but paying for them!) good job i've only got to buy for my parents! :bash: :xmas:
Ill 3rd that!

·
Registered
249 Posts
about 5.. only wrote out cards for mates at college, need 2 write cards 4 mates at work and family, gotta get a few more presents, only bought 4 family so far :S got about another 8 pressies to buy!! Good job im single this xmas, cost me ££££££ last year for a reg for the ex!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
0 get payed on christmas eve lol so il b out then lol oh i hate shopping sooo much.least i aint got a girl to buy for this yr lol save me at leat £300 lol

·
2,039 Posts

All done and dusted.........suppose it helps im going away for Christmas :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts