How much u luv ya car?

• I love my zed more than life itself!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well.......as u know we always start moaning in threads about scratches we have on the zed. so I'm wondering are we really that obsessed with it!

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
i love it...wouldnt change for anything except maybe a porsche

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
I love it..But agree with other peeps its just a car...

But a car im proud to drive in tho :D

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Well Samantha (my Zed) is the first car I have ever owned and I didn`t really know how I`d feel until I got her. I have to say though that I love the little beast more than I ever believed I would. She`s only an inanimate object really, but by heck as like, she certainly knows how to tug on me old heart strings.

Ewan.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
i do drive an mg through choice as im sure lots of you do , support british and all that . i do count myself as priveliged to have owned quite a few mgs over my life . dianes car is special but the most exilarating car i have owned was a rover 600Ti and owned one for 4 years . 200bhp as standard phenominally quick on the uptake . it was a super car . now my zt is slower overall but is such a good car for my needs .

·
Registered
78 Posts
i LOVE monster karlos's car.he owns the MG and i own the Z ,he has the R.He still wont give me lesson's in it.He's being greedy.I think he hates my style of driving as the last time i drove it he kacked himself.Admitingly he only had the car for a couple of weeks.

·
3,634 Posts
At the end of the day its just a lump of metal !!!

Its nice owning it !!!

But there are far more important things in life to me !!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I love my Zed ... in fact it's the only car I've ever been truly happy with. I don't think I'll be selling it anytime soon! It is still 'only' a car, but after the amount of grief I've had with cars the last 5 years, driving something like this (and being happy whilst doing so!) is truly fab.

:D

Steve

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
drcue said:
Could you re-do the poll and say MG rather than Zed, as I no longer own one! :oops:
Start a new thread about it of your own. :)

Ewan.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts