MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine currently at 10 days, rang them up numerous times, promised me them on monday, then promised me again on wednesday, rang them up today and they told me that it had been dispatched with TNT with a reference number.

I chased up tnt and there was no reference number on thier system.

Still havent recived them today?

Are they normally this bad???

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gonna have to do it tommorw coz they gave my the reference at 5:20 i think they close at 5:30

Its a shame tho, everyone said there really good, hopefully get them tomorow

·
thinking of a turbo
831 Posts
ive had the same problem, i ordered my springs on wednsday and the keep saying there left but not arrived. and the never call me back when they say they will.

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive had the same problem, i ordered my springs on wednsday and the keep saying there left but not arrived. and the never call me back when they say they will.
how long did your take mate, its annoying coz i have it booked in tomorrow with my oil change and coolant change

·
thinking of a turbo
831 Posts
how long did your take mate, its annoying coz i have it booked in tomorrow with my oil change and coolant change
still not arrived mate. there said there were a couple of people off sick so had to close for a trew days and then ring me to say ill have them that day(tuesday) or the day after but still not arrived really pissing me off its not right:no::cry:

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still not arrived mate. there said there were a couple of people off sick so had to close for a trew days and then ring me to say ill have them that day(tuesday) or the day after but still not arrived really pissing me off its not right:no::cry:
how many days has it been for you then? its annoying that they promised me Monday and wednesday,

I made the misses stay in all day

Like you said its not right.

Hopefully they come soon.

going to ring them up in the morning as they gave me the wrong refernce for the couirer

·
thinking of a turbo
831 Posts
9 days now mate inc the weekend. yer i foned them up and there keep saying the person that deals with this is not here at the mo but will ring me in half an hour but never do!!

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
9 days now mate inc the weekend. yer i foned them up and there keep saying the person that deals with this is not here at the mo but will ring me in half an hour but never do!!
yer thats the same with me, apprenlty mine is being delievrd to me today as i checked on the TNT website.

they where picked up from banshee yesterday and in slough today, so being delieverd.

Bet they dont come tho.

the guys really nice on the phone tho, but he never rang me back, i had to keep chasing him up lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
pretty shocking customer service there. I know when i ordered my kit from them it took about a month and a bit before i received it and they would not call me back to give information

·
Sleeping
5,195 Posts
i got mine next day but that was a few years ago lol seems times have changed and alot of people have had problems

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Bought all sorts of things from banshee and never had a problem yet, Touch wood !

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yer thats the same with me, apprenlty mine is being delievrd to me today as i checked on the TNT website.

they where picked up from banshee yesterday and in slough today, so being delieverd.

Bet they dont come tho.

the guys really nice on the phone tho, but he never rang me back, i had to keep chasing him up lol
Nope still didnt come :=(

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its weird.

At first he said mine was sent via UPS, then he said its now with TNT

He gave me a consigment number for TNT,

it said it was out for delivery for 8:40am today.

Waited in all day, but again no springs, had to cancel my booking with the garage.

He promised me them on Monday just gone, then promised me again on wed

O well just gonna have to keep waiting and waiting, guess it will be worth it

1 - 20 of 35 Posts