MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not going to mention the name of my dealer !!!!!!! [-X [-X [-X

But over the past couple of years i've been there a few times with various probs regarding my ZR !!! Its usually been something rattling which is not meant to rattle !! :D :D

And every time i've been i've been confronted by the receptionist from hell !!! :grin: :grin: And i know its not just me coz a few other guys who have bought cars from there have reported the same problem !!! She is to put it plainly a super bitch !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well i had to go today because my central locking was making the worst noise yer could possibly imagine !! It was making a terrible grinding noise and when ever i go to open the car in a car park everyone stares coz the noise is that loud!!! Bloody embarassing !!! :eek:oops: :eek:oops: :eek:oops:

Anyway !! Off i go today to get it fixed !!! :dunno: Got to face the receptionist from hell !!! :aww: :aww: When i get there i see she is behind the desk !!! :aww: As i approached the desk something strange happened !! She smiled !!! :eek: :eek: Then she pleasantly asked if she could help me !!! :eek: :eek: I picked my self off the floor and explained why i had come in !!! She said my car will be bout 20 minutes and it will be ready !!! :lol: And she was still smiling !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

She was'nt finished there !!! [-X [-X [-X [-X

I was sitting in the waiting room and she popped in and brought me a coffee !!! :eek: :eek: And she was still smiling !!! :eek: :eek:

15 minutes later she came back with my keys !! Still smiling and said me car was fixed !!! :grin:

And off i drove !!!! :grin: :grin:

Still in shock !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
now you know what I think about *********** mgr dealer....every time ive been there its like being back at school.... ...lol
she must of had it last night so she came to work in a good mood.....or shes got the hots for ya rich............ :-^

·
Registered
193 Posts
She was hoping you'd ask the question.......... :-k

Im sure there is some rattle in your car, you can take the car in and while you're their get a second attempt?

Would be great customer service? :)

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mustang351 said:
now you know what I think about *********** mgr dealer....every time ive been there its like being back at school.... ...lol
she must of had it last night so she came to work in a good mood.....or shes got the hots for ya rich............ :-^
Now thats a scary thought !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Never been a toyboy before !!! :D

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
PMSL reading that.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should of pulled her hair and shut it in the desk draw......

Then bent her over and :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
..asked her if she had ever fancied being mounted on the bonnet of a car, like the prancing lady from Rolls?

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mustang351 said:
BTW !!! We got our cars from the same dealer !!!! :twisted: :-({|= :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
82 Posts
My dealership have always been really good if I have had a problem and got my car in to be sorted straight away (not that they actually sort the problem, but at least they try)

The only problem is the way the staff speak to you. They always treat my problems like they are nothing and speak to me like I'm a piece of S**t on the bottom of their shoe!

One day I, I will really lose my rag and talk back to them how they talk to me and see how they like it!!!!! [-(

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
the dealer that dad got both the 75 and the ZR from know us well, we had a rover 400 form another dealer and always took it to this dealership for services etc.

When it came to buy the Zed, they couldnt help us more, told dad to take out the Zed for the test drive and "rag it", dad not being someone to be told twice did!

he saw the dealer taking a 04 plated facelift 75 down the oppersite way to him, both were doing at least 90 when passing each other! the conversation went a bit like this:

Dealer: "you werent hanging about! you must of been doing a ton!"

Dad: " yeh neither were you!"

Dealer: :eek:oops:

Dad: "well you told me to thrash it, so i did, and i'l take it!" :lol:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
My local dealer have always been (to date anyway) very good.

All my warranty problems have been sorted lightning fast and without hassle. Even though I have made some mods to the car and originally used it for learner tuition.

I must admit, when I bought the car, I did think I might have problems with aftersales, but to the contrary, they have been very good to me.

Pleased to mention their name:
Dixon Rover at Barnsley.
If anyone else in S Yorks is having trouble with their respective dealer, try these guys..........

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Mine have been very good too, the few probs i have had were sorted pronto, its just a bugger its a 120mile round trip to visit em :argh:

gonna mention mine too, on condition they employ fit receptionists!!! :D

Macrae & Dick inverness!!

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maxfly said:
Mine have been very good too, the few probs i have had were sorted pronto, its just a bugger its a 120mile round trip to visit em :argh:

gonna mention mine too, on condition they employ fit receptionists!!! :D

Macrae & Dick inverness!!
Just like to say my dealers receptionist is not fit !!! [-X [-X [-X [-X

1 - 20 of 22 Posts