MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fucking log on to my bank account this morning.....

And had money...wont say how much taken out of my account....

Rang the bank, and some slimey little fucking piece of shit has used my card to fund their fucking skint life...

Now im fucking skint and just got paid... :argh:

think theyve got my details off paypal or something thro the web....

Yes i do have firewalls etc....

but i am proper steaming...if anything more upset that some low life piece of scum shit has stole my hard earnt fucking cash :argh: Im not a bad or horrible person but this low life fucking scum has used my card... sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stressed and gutted and upset... Hope they fucking die....Theiving scabby pikey skanky mother fucker....

Fucking hope when they investigate it they prosecute the bastard....

Theiving low life fucking wankers :argh:

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
thats shit crack!!!!! not sure but there mite MITE be a way of gettin money back or even part of it!! try ur local C.A.B an tell em wots happened, an if you find the fecker use ur last fiver to gie em a paper cut on their japs eye!! :evil: tosser :evil:

christ my eyes are watering just thining bout it :eek:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
hey that sounds promisin! an quick when it happened to my m8 he had loadsa probs tryin to get his money bck, prob a shit bank!!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
holyshit lou......that sounds like a fecking nightmare situation....what a slimmy little fart stain...i hope u get it all sorted out lou and that they catch the fecker

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it was barclays bank....Said just fill out the forms, get your money back within a week...and fraud people will investigate it....I pray i find out who it is....

been on the phone to all em all day...

the times they used my card were all similar aswell....

Fucking scum :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
:( :( :( :(

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
you will get all your cash back dont worry about that also demand interest and compensation for there lack of suitable card protection!

argue the case,i spent 3 years learning banking crime and the laws governing it .........i always seem to get fees reversed and charges refunded be as rude as you like destroy there customer services your the one put out here and its there fault!

i think it would be fair to ask for min £250 compensation! credited today most banks will write off up to £100 wit out a blink for customers grab a manager (even on the fones) and go town!

yesterday Amex paid me back £147 wich i was charge for late payment and interest... took about 5 mins to get that

·
1,626 Posts
That sucks

If you need cash ask the bank for a temp overdraft they should be decent about that and arrange over phone, mine did when my company went bust!

Or you could always offer a few services for cash :lol::mrsmiley::lol:

·
3,634 Posts
I wouldnt worry about it !!! Aslong as yer get yer cash back !!!! It goes on all the time unfortunately !!! :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Just last week someone tried to buy goods with a stolen credit card where i work !! Its amazing how common this is !!!

It is stressful but the bank will sort it out !!! :grin:

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
u got any "emails" from barcays saying put your info here etc etc for some reason those r the most common scams to fall for unfortuneatly, the emails look convincing its only when u look closely at it u notice

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
160 Babe said:
Well it was barclays bank....Said just fill out the forms, get your money back within a week...and fraud people will investigate it....I pray i find out who it is....

been on the phone to all em all day...

the times they used my card were all similar aswell....

Fucking scum :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
My cousin had the same thing last month...........he banks with Barclays,they got over 1200 pounds :!: .
He got it back BUT they took 3 weeks to do it.
The Bastards had put one of those card readers in the card slot with a mini camera above.Best thing to do is cover the key pad with your other hand when you enter you'r pin.

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nitr0genics said:
u got any "emails" from barcays saying put your info here etc etc for some reason those r the most common scams to fall for unfortuneatly, the emails look convincing its only when u look closely at it u notice
No nothing at all..and if i did, i know they are usually false....

TBH i just want the money back i lost.... :aww:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:x:

Today got a letter from Barclays again....saying that my card has been cancelled.....BUT.....whilst being cancelled the wanker has tried to have more money out of my account. :x: :x: :x: :x:

Whats the matter with these selfish, scabby, pikey, filthy, theiving bastards..... :x:

Well this wanker aint getting away ith it....Rang the police today :lcop:

Im still fuming :wallb:

·
4,103 Posts
sadly the little wanker will get away with it, the police dont give a shit about general cerime like this only once it hits (i think) 100k will they bother to look!

its shit i know but then tell them you thought you saw the person speeding you might get a bit more help!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
gutted for ya hun.

i'm sure they will work their way through it, i know of people find alot of things out on the net, so the twat that got your details can be found just as easy.

·
4,103 Posts
i dout it was a online thing sounds more like a skimmer

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mickeyblu said:
i dout it was a online thing sounds more like a skimmer
It wasnt done online...but he/she has my details...and had a spend up...

and the police wana fucking do something, if not...hmmmm... well i never would know the person but id take matters in my own hands.

If not i might ask my cousin to see if he can do anything as he is in the force :lcop:

but like u said, i doubt they will...

What a wanker tho....

FUCKING THIEF

:x: :x: :x:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts