MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can i work with my boss singing his little heart out sooooooo badly???

He is doing my head in, walks in the room singing and its not anything decent that i could join in with either!

he's ment to have had singing lessons but he's still shit! what can i do?? is there a crayon i can eat to stop the ear bashing i'm getting??? :lol:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
I find the sky blue crayons quite effective for this, I'd also urge you to look up my thread in off-topic called "A Message To The Woman Who Sits Opposite Me At Work"...u are not alone in this my friend...

·
1,431 Posts
we've got a mad woman in our office who has been singing the band aid song all day........ ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*opens pencil case, roots through it*

i've got an orange one will that help???

yeh i read it, just does me head in, he's one of those bosses that makes out he cares yet is a total arsehole!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
my mad woman has spent the last 6 HOURS talking about the fact the Catherine Zeta Jones is making ponchos for her friends and at xmas....

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice one! ponchos! \:D/

i think people in this office are starting to think i'm mad cause i keep laughing for no reason, or so they think anyway! :-$

·
1,431 Posts
Jib 21 said:
my mad woman has spent the last 6 HOURS talking about the fact the Catherine Zeta Jones is making ponchos for her friends and at xmas....
f**king laughing my ass off!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he's out of the room atm, but i couldnt do that! i like my pay! its good! :eek:hwell:

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
now that would work! anything's better than his bitch! shes one of those women who gets up in the morning and showers in her purfume!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
ur solution....

fire...and lots of it.

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no trust me! no-1 could be worse than her, strong purfume, drives a B*W and is a stuck up prim and proper woman"

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so wish i could! (dont hit women!)

she came in one day, stinking as always! so when she went for a coffee or a pot of earl gray, i opened the windows! everyone laughed. she then moaned it was cold!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts