MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how annoying is this, theres 4 people in my office. 3 which are fairly loud (one being myself) the other is quiet.

BUT has anyone found this as well. one of the louder ones hums or sings say Europe and "the final countdown" with in 5 minutes the whole offices are humming it! just wondered if anyone else as found this?? :bash:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
u and ur buttery cup rach ;-)

I dont have so much annoyance since I moved away from the ribena berry, BUT the two women in my office are obsessed with soaps...geeeeeeeet a liiiiiiiiife!!

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
We do this at work too.

We whistle a tune and then get points as every one starts to do it too.

How we Laugh

(Beats working)

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its pants in a quiet office! all i can heard is the Server Fans running! does me head in!

worst bit is when we get a duet going! we used to make songs up about on of the guys in the office whose since left, not coz of the songs but an extra £5k plus company car and working from home i would as well!

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
i am looking at a bottle of absolut ....strangly my desk is covered in bottles of alchol

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
totty, you a soap fan?? hum the corrie theme, or even better, do as i do! i'm a wicked human trumpet! right pisses then off, sad thing is i know the whole tune! :wallb:

Mickey, think you need to see the AA mate! :zip: :mrgreen:

·
4,103 Posts
no in a dealing room we just happen to drink quite a bit!

even have a bbottle of mulled wine in my draw!

·
1,431 Posts
Mickeyblu said:
i am looking at a bottle of absolut ....strangly my desk is covered in bottles of alchol
mine too!!!
ive got tons of vodka under me desk!!

thats the only plus of working in an office over crimbo!! :wohow:

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ah the office parties! nothing like that here though!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i had read that post! lol our place is a workshop so it wouldnt be that good for a party, plus i'd love to see what someone could do with a piller Drill whilst drunk!

·
4,103 Posts
we had ours at the Royla Chelsea Hospital Gardens! oh what a night! cost around 200 a person with around 1000 people going it was one hell of a bash!

been to 7 xmas do so far this year! the fun of it all! tons of free drink and lots of looses women gotta love xmas!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mickeyblu said:
been to 7 xmas do so far this year! the fun of it all! tons of free drink and lots of looses women gotta love xmas!
remember me next year mate! send a few of those loose moen this way! :mrgreen: :xmas:

·
4,103 Posts
tis the season to destroy the Corperate card!!!!!!!!!!! :guns:

cant wait til the new year when India call for me to justify it :lcop:

*note to self dont pretent to order a curry this time*

·
Registered
249 Posts
We all sit at work with the music up really loud (main objective is to be louder than the music) but one kid just sits there singing incredibly loud, usually in a posh english accent at things like rap and has us in creases!!! :D

ooo office partys.. we have one every month.. but i wonder where decembers one went? last day is thurs :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts