MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have a few vids of my car from a track day that I wouldnt mind uploading. Where or who is the cheapest and easiest to use?

Got vids of the zed doing some:

Slaloms
Circuits
Drag racing down a airfield and eating a FTO, Subaru Impreza 2.5 (non turbo) and getting absolutely mullered by a TVR, 170BHP Lotus and VX220! :blink2:

Also some in car vids of me losing it at 80mph on a 90degree bend! (With missus in car...woops)

Cheers!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool... thanks Flash.

I can make them small and just change the encoding on them? Maybe few MB each?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
gimmie the TVR vs subaru, would host it just to look at it :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfort it was only the 2.5 version and it got wupped by most of us, i beat it by 3/4 car lengths!

Best one is the 170BHP lotus vs VX220 (2.2) and the TVR... TVR couldnt get any traction and the lotus caned it!

Brilliant day out, showed me really what the limits on the car was!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will PM you flash when the clips are created... its a 3.59GB movie file at the mo :wallb: Taking ages to encode down!

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
Must have been a FTO 1.8 GP

NOWAY would a ZR160 beat a GPX Mivec, just aint gonna happen. (Unless you are driving around a continious corner :up:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Am having a mare trying to convert the massive video (imported from digital vid cam to XP) as it's over 3GB into a standard smaller mpeg that I can easily manage!

Anyone know of anything better and free than Windows Movie Maker?!?

Will make sure I get them to Flash over the weekend...

BTW... it was a MIVEC GPX, video proof to show as well. The owner was a bit shocked but out of 5 runs, 3 were even and 2 the ZED beat him in a striaght line (Not starting a my car is faster than yours argy!) ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts