MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
parked in the hospital PAID my 10 quid for the days parking and my f**king vaule caps get nicked.............. not to bothered about them got em free of a magazine just the fact the [email protected]'s nicked them while i was in the hospital

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Thieving Bastards look on yer ticket to see how long ya goin to be...........

Down 'ere mate, you get things ADDED at the hospital unless you are very careful - as in wheel clamps.

Mate of mine was rushed in with a suspected broken ankle from playin' football a couple of years ago - no ambulance available (surprise, surprise).

Obviously 1st priority on arriving at casualty was to get him into casualty and not to buy a parking ticket.
He came out with another mate all nicely plastered up about an hour later and the car had a clamp with a £50 release notice on it.
Car was not parked in an ambulance bay, not blocking an entrance- just in a regular space for an hour with no ticket on.

Took 'em 3 hours and lotsa arguments to get it released :eek: ](*,)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DriveBy said:
Thieving Bastards look on yer ticket to see how long ya goin to be...........

Down 'ere mate, you get things ADDED at the hospital unless you are very careful - as in wheel clamps.

Mate of mine was rushed in with a suspected broken ankle from playin' football a couple of years ago - no ambulance available (surprise, surprise).

Obviously 1st priority on arriving at casualty was to get him into casualty and not to buy a parking ticket.
He came out with another mate all nicely plastered up about an hour later and the car had a clamp with a £50 release notice on it.
Car was not parked in an ambulance bay, not blocking an entrance- just in a regular space for an hour with no ticket on.

Took 'em 3 hours and lotsa arguments to get it released :eek: ](*,)

i was parked in the hospital parking for visotors charlie

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
It's all the same at the BDGH mate - visitors, patients, workers, all use same carparks. All supposed to get tickets and the expiry time is always shown - hence the ******** know how long youre likely to be

Pleased to see your other half is on the mend BTW :grin:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I cannot belive they charge so much to park in a hospital car park. In Maidstone its £1 for an hour. Its not like you have a choice of places to park. I hear even the staff have to pay to park.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nac said:
I cannot belive they charge so much to park in a hospital car park. In Maidstone its £1 for an hour. Its not like you have a choice of places to park. I hear even the staff have to pay to park.
i had paied for a Full day pass mate which where 10 quid is quite cheap as i was there most of the day

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well thats it i hate this f**king hospital not only the vaulve caps but now some chavvy bastard has keyed my car im not going to this f**king hospital again after tina comes out of it

and im not gonna donate any f**king money to it either

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
Hospital car parks aren't even safe for people that work there, believe me, i do!

Not only do they charge me for parking where i work, but the security is crap, if anything ever goes wrong with your car, the cctv cameras are suspiciously always broken or turned off!!! :x:

Sorry to hear about your car mate and hope the missus is up and about soon!

·
2,070 Posts
Nothing is safe Gav anywhere... they would nick your nuts if they was`nt bagged up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts