MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after tonight wont really be online 'til the new year. Will be working and just doing normal family xmas things....like getting sloshed and falling out!!

So hope you all have a very merry xmas and brill new year!!
Im looking forward to the jan meet...and meeting you lot thats going.

thanks again for making me so welcome on here and ive made some brill mates....i may be the most mature female on here (ok oldest) but its been nice to make friends even with people half my age.

Lots of love, wishes and dreams...
...Lynn :angel:

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
hope you have a great christmas and a happy new year, and best wishes from stewart diane and family.

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Have a happy christmas and a good new year, we'll speak to you in the new year then. :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx guys....and my peril heroine di!!!

ps....if you guys are in lincoln over hols send me a text or email and we can meet up if you want....thats if im not too busy causing the annual family christmas feud!!!!!

:angel:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
please please please santa bring me my private reg!!! :up:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
GSXR said:
Well, after tonight wont really be online 'til the new year. Will be working and just doing normal family xmas things....like getting sloshed and falling out!!

So hope you all have a very merry xmas and brill new year!!
Im looking forward to the jan meet...and meeting you lot thats going.

thanks again for making me so welcome on here and ive made some brill mates....i may be the most mature female on here (ok oldest) but its been nice to make friends even with people half my age.

Lots of love, wishes and dreams...
...Lynn :angel:

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

awwww that was so sweet, it brought a tear to my eye!!! :hiding: Have a good one hun and get drunnk :xmas:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts