MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to get up at 3am to pick my brother up from Gatwick airport.

Arrived at the airport at 4am, waited for him couldnt see his flight number on the board so i thought i would just wait.....

an hour later i rang airport information. said the were no more flights coming in for Las Palmas, so i rang my brother.... Answer phone.

decided to go home but had to get money out to pay for the car park.......insufficient funds.

checked bank balance... CARD CLONED!

so not only did i get up at silly o clock for no reason, some bastard has stole all my money!!!!

hope you have a better morning than me anyhoo

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Is your brother ok?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
lol :D I actually have a Gatwick run Friday, I feel your pain :(

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol its quite funny but im soo tired and now ive got to sort out my bank fraud! and then go and pick him up tommorow at 5am

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Omg, how did someone get into your bank!! Im on y second day of strike at work, and its boring!!
ceri someone cloned my bank card and used it to buy stuff maxed out my account so i got no money let to pay any bills or buy anyfood!

do you work for the concil then?

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
ceri someone cloned my bank card and used it to buy stuff maxed out my account so i got no money let to pay any bills or buy anyfood!

do you work for the concil then?
Gutted man, but i'll pay you back everything i promise.. ;) ;) not a good few days for you matey.... But when ceri makes cooments like this VVVVVVV you gotta smile:lttd:

Omg, how did someone get into your bank!! Im on y second day of strike at work, and its boring!!
:rofl:Ah you make the day go quicker.... :rofl:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
its so easy to colne a card its unreal lol happened to my mam they maxed her card out for 4 days untill it was stopped 500 a day !! she got it all bk off the bank though a few days later

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
he should do its not hard to spot fraud that happend on a bank account, normally it comes out all over the country and not in one place. but will take a few days they have to fully invesigate

·
Registered
80 Posts
This happened to me a few days ago but without having to goto Gatwick.

I lost £1600 but Natwest managed to open me a new account and get me my money back all within 4 - 5 days. So i wasnt so worried in the end.

Hope you get it all sorted mate.

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well just got back from the bank and some one in nigeria is driving round in a new car or summin simular.

£3,786 taken from my account and all spent in nigeria! 4 years saving out the window but i should get it back up to 10 working days

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cheers guys

i had visions of the guy off phone jacker in my head when i noticed the transaction from nigeria!

"good afternoon madaam"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts