MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever been rude to a celebrity?

When I was about 13-14 or so I did the Junior Great North Run.

Wolf from Gladiators was handing out medals to everyone at the end and was giving people a great big "GRRRRRR"

Of course inevitably when it came to my "GRRRRR" I had to reply with the only answer I could, which was "Fuck Off"

Anyway - can you beat that?

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had to post this from a mate whos not registered on here too.

Oh, also while working backstage in a theatre, I managed to knock Geoffrey from Rainbow flat on his arse as he was walking toward some two way doors and wasn't looking.

I also saw Sooty there in a wooden box before a show, told him to stop making crap telly programmes. Didn't even answer me, ignorant little, hand up the arse puppet! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quality

·
1,431 Posts
erm..........

me n Al saw Rick Waller in Oxford services and laughed in his face.......

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I used to be peter Shiltons Baby sitter. I used to stop over there when i sat for kids and one morning, whilst having breakfast he came down in his boxers! i was 15 at the time, i laughed and told him his legs look better on the TV!! guess it wasnt that rude.....but telling him that his brand new jag smelled of sick was!

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im going to bring this one back, as I shouted WANKER at Russ Abbott last Saturday in Blackpool.

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im not a celebrity, now be sensible or get out of my thread you fúcking belter

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
i used to do a lot of work with Mr Grimley from The Riddlers, we used to have terrific arguments (he was a director & did lighting for his shows)...

Also I had a heated debate (or few) with John Neville (Well Manicured Man in middle few season of X-Files) about his role in afore mentioned program :D

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
nope, i'm not rude to anyone....and i never meet celebrities!!

·
10,502 Posts
I can, I was at the Arkley and we got onto the subject of little hands and I said "Jeremy Beadle drinks in this pub he has a small hand, id love to see it and shake it, it could be quite interesting." At that moment the guys all point behind me and there he was, then like a true gentleman put his little hand out for me to shake it, so i had to take that opportunity and said, "oh, it just feels like a, well, little hand Jeremy."

And thats a true story, I did however go red and then any chance I had with his daughter had gone as she was there to, drats

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
The best i can think of is our doorman at the hotel, would not let Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh through our doors cos he thought they were high class prostitutes.. Had to run over and tell him who they were.. (They were opeining a new night club in hull, that i think has closed down since)

Have a lot of famous people stay with us, but never really done anything that bad!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I once met Seal, it was at the indoor ski centre ( Tamworth ) & he was with his minder my friend worked there & she said here is ''Seal'' i said who is seal :confused: I thought he was an old singer!!

He was not impressed!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Ok Ok .All mods & admin will slate me fer this ............but I went to school with Elkie Brooks ....(She was plain old Elaine Brooks then)

Have I ever bin rude to her ??????.............Oh Hell Yeah....I shuvved my hand up her skirt in maths class once .........You know what I got fer me trouble

A SNOG IN THE GAMES STORE ROOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
3,634 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
Ok Ok .All mods & admin will slate me fer this ............but I went to school with Elkie Brooks ....(She was plain old Elaine Brooks then)

Have I ever bin rude to her ??????.............Oh Hell Yeah....I shuvved my hand up her skirt in maths class once .........You know what I got fer me trouble

A SNOG IN THE GAMES STORE ROOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yer told us that story before !! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Jib 21 said:
i used to do a lot of work with Mr Grimley from The Riddlers, we used to have terrific arguments (he was a director & did lighting for his shows)...

another forgotten gem of a proggie!

-funniest thing i heard was a mate who works as a security guard in marks n sparks in manchester got a security call from cctv to nick some guy leaving the shop.... so he legged it over and shouted him to stop, and it was peter kay, who wasnt best pleased lol

·
i'm here somewhere...
2,067 Posts
pyro said:
another forgotten gem of a proggie!

-funniest thing i heard was a mate who works as a security guard in marks n sparks in manchester got a security call from cctv to nick some guy leaving the shop.... so he legged it over and shouted him to stop, and it was peter kay, who wasnt best pleased lol
bet the cctv controllers pissed themselves.

I met nanna moon on the underground but shes old so i was nice to her!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
i once told that pop singer .. lolli i think her name is that she was a stuckup cow when i worked at butlins as stage crew/techy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts