MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, there about an inch or two of excess play before anything happens. its too slack for my liking and was wondering if there is anyway of making it a bit tighter.

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Its the same on my Rover, seems a little annoying that you have to push it down that little bit before theres even a bit of resistance :/

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Nope, when you fully let off the clutch pedal it is 1 or 2 inches higher than the point of any resistance if you understand that, its fairly hard to explain.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
say your sitting there with the car off not touching a pedal. if put clutch down, for the first 1-2 inches of travel theres NO resistance and then you can feel it. i want to eliminate this.

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
do you mean, just a flapped pedal for two inches? no resistance on it atall?

i couldnt get my pedal down, nothing i tryed worked haha. probly doing it wrong. anyway, i still fixed it. i got 3 heavy duty cable ties and tied the free play down so it doesnt return so high. Works a treat for me.

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
mine was like that when i got my car. and my accelorator cable. FYI if you have any play in your go faster pedal, you can ajust it at the throttle body very easily.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts