MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back again, although i only used to read the site and not post much because i was driving my Dad's rover 214i and was waiting to efford my zed and guess what the time has come i got my zed last week bad news is i cant drive it for 5 weeks and 3 days cause they want 5k to insure it now where if i wait 5 weeks i will have been driving a year and it will go down to 2.3k slightly more realistic- only slightly though!! so im counting the days down, got it out the garage the weekend to clean it and it looks brilliant. Anyway i will be posting more now so just wanted to say Hi. :lol:

·
Registered
422 Posts
lol i remmber havin my car b4 i cud drive it , it was horrible just havin it sat there not being able to drive it, wen u can boy do u enjoy it

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Hi and welcome.

It will have to be the shiniest Z going when you finally get to drive it as I know I would be out there everyday polishing it and looking at it willing the clock to turn.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you, yeah it is killing me not driving it- like you wouldnt believe. But it gives me something to wait for although i would prefer to be driving it now. Im fitting my subs and amp the weekend so ive got something to look forward to. :cool:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
welcome to the show enjoy it! Where you tried for insurance thats ridiculos........jst like me spelling :eek:oops:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Everywhere- Tesco, church hill, direct line, elephant, more than, e-sure the list doesnt end. If any one knows any others as ive been told that you need to be 19 and had a full licence for a year to insure the car, im 19 and i have been driving a year with full lience on Nov 7th so it looks like waiting but would be nice to drive it now and pay less for the insurance.

Any advice? [-o<

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
James ......Go try "Frizzell" ..(part of Liverpool Victoria) .......

Errr hang on I'll get the number fer Ya ..................0800 000045

there Ya go ...bet they beat your present Quote !!!!

Keith j

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cheers keith i just got of the phone from them they said 3400 now to insure it and wont drop it in november so waiting the month will save a grand using direct line 2300. [-(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts