MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, my how things have changed around here, does anyone remember me? I bet there is a few of the original members on here isnt there? Just to let you all know I am still a ZR owner and pick up my brand new one on Friday. Its a 160 in Firefrost red. I will post some pictures as soon as I have chance to wipe the silly grin off my face. Cheers for now. \:D/

·
1,431 Posts
i remember you!!

met you at the first mids meet!!!

My boyf is mustang(the stainless steel mudflaps bloke!)

Welcome back!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Emma and all the rest, yes you got me the stainless mudflaps. Nice to know there are still a few of the older members about eh!! =D>

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Tony, I am fine thanks and my Dad is well on the way to his normal self, thanks for asking. You still got the yellow job then?

·
Registered
451 Posts
ianb10 said:
Hi Tony, I am fine thanks and my Dad is well on the way to his normal self, thanks for asking. You still got the yellow job then?
Indeed I have ...now with TV and PS2 aswell as 19"s!!! :wink: :grin:

Glad you and your Dad are ok m8,I really am :grin:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Well if it aint good Old Ian .........Hi ya Matey....bin sooommmme time son ......you found us eventually then

Welcome home Mate !!!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Great to see you back Ian.
Hope things are going well.

I'll keep an eye open for your new zed as I'm up at my Mom & Dad's next weekend.

:mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
well blow me.........IAN your back m8...and about time too.......glad to hear that your dads better m8....a new zed eh!,,,top job...........
are you gonna be at the next midlands meet ian?
anyway good to see you back again

1 - 20 of 26 Posts