MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
facebook.com/street modS
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the theory test is soon and i have been practicing all day im fine on the theory test with scores from 88 to 97 so alls good but im struggling with hazard perception

ANY tips????

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
none really mate as its hazzard perception, a hazzard can be anything from a car coming towards u indicating to come across infront of u to some one on a horse at the side of the road the sooner u click the batter but dont go click crazy lol if just a little longer than the car one

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
i found that easy it was the questions i struggled at but passed mate if i can u can

·
facebook.com/street modS
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i didnt do the car1 guess that y im struggling

·
Registered
392 Posts
Be on the lookout for stuff like kids playing football in a garden... ie, the ball may be kicked onto the road and the kid will dart out after it. Also, bins on the side of the road indicate that the rubbish collection may be ongoing, so be aware of the risk of the bin lorry being about... It's not so much spotting the hazard, but seeing the opportunity for hazards to develop...

Obviously, it's easy to start going over the top! :)

·
2,039 Posts
i didnt do the car1 guess that y im struggling
The reason you are struggling is because you have been driving for a few years and spotting potential hazards is now part of everyday motoring.

As has already been said.............just look out for everything and use some common sense............all will be ok :)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
well when i did my car hazard perception i just clicked at anything really, a person walking down the street, a car poking out of a side road, anything at all. as long as you aint clicking constantly you will be ok.

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
at the actual test centre, the Hazards are quite obvious, Andy flew through his test no problems.

you can click upto quite a few times, anything you can see coming towards you or anything you see dangerous, just click, its easier than what you think. :)

·
facebook.com/street modS
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sool im getting the hang of it now currently getting 55+ out of 75 woop

1 - 10 of 10 Posts