MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, just ordered an MG ZR 105+, and was told i could pick it up at the weekend, and now beacause the insurance certificate hasn't turnedup, it'l be mid next week now!!really cant wait 2 get it!whats the mpg like?cos at the minute, im puttin up with around 22mpg out of my civic!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
heya!!!

U'll getg muuuuuch better mpg than that matey, trust me :D

My mum gets better than that in her Merc CLK!! Whats ur civic running to be that low??

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
welcome to the site Mr Racer

Any probs Pm a Mod or Admin

We/They are here to help.

(Just watch the One called JIB)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey everyone!!u lot seem like a very friendly bunch!my civic is a standard 1.6 engine apparently!but i think otherwise, im from a standish (a lil village not 2 far from manchester!)anyone else from oop north??i cant wait to get the car...only 2 days now!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
ZR-racer.......We got a Blackpool meet next thurs nite ........Come up & show us yer wheel mate .......

Hoogie & me (both admin) will be there + a couple of the mods .....be great to meet ya

& you'll get to see the one....the only......LAVENDER ZR !!!!!!!!

Keith j

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
think i mite just have to make that journey!not that a lot of pushin would be needed!lol,ill try make it, u got any more details?i never been 2 a meet of any sort before :( so im a bit clueless!!as always really!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts