MG ZR Forums banner

Yer got 3 cars in fornt of yer !! Yer got to race 2 of yer mates around a race track and the winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which car would yer have to race yer mates !! Yer mates have to choose 1 of the three cars!! You have 1 st choice and yer mates choose between the remaining 2 !!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
ill take my chances with the mg handling very good, wont drive or own anything french(too many years in farming in this country has given me a little hatred for french things) and civic to steppouty at the rear under pressure. thats my choice and my reasons for my choice

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yellow-peril said:
ill take my chances with the mg handling very good, wont drive or own anything french(too many years in farming in this country has given me a little hatred for french things) and civic to steppouty at the rear under pressure. thats my choice and my reasons for my choice
but yer aint gonna win the million quid in the ZR !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Looks and speed, the type R

<prepares for flaming>

·
Registered
18 Posts
no competition for me ...

I voted ZR 160! No point in being fast if your butt ugly!
My neighbour has a Honda Civic Type R, which is very fast and everything, but I just think mine stands out more ...

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Richy....ive told ya this b4 mate!

The clio is best VALUE cos its the cheapest...

The Civic is the BOY as it has one hall of a VTEC engine and the new mk2 verisons have a lighter build and better handling!!!

The 160....it looks the dogs cos its a ZR...but even though it has CLASS handling the power is not enough to keep up with the other 2....

IMO......

with MONEY as no problem = CIVIC

on a budget = CLIO

want style other than performance = ZR

Just what i would do mate!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
kabash said:
lol...aye mate!!!

Hmm....on that subject though....a R34 would do me just fine with ALL the trimmings 19s and a fuck off huge carbon bonnet and NOS!!!! :twisted:

Now im droolin'

I dont suppose you've seen the EVO 8 Hurricane SE.....with a stcok 365bhp and 0-60 time that would put a 911 to shame!!!

·
2,039 Posts
You lot are muppets with your fast cars, the only car to have is.................... a Daewoo Matiz..... :p :p :p

by the way.......Honda for me :)

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
I'd go with the 182 to as well. You'd be going so fast that no-one would be able to see you anyway.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.