MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK a dilema, well not me, my girlfriend.

On her birthday she decided to invite friends from home and friends from uni out for her birthday night out,

well all's well and good until the first pub when one of the uni friends made a "rude" guesture behind one of the home friend's back.

so later on the home friend punches the student knocks him out, cuts his lip and sends him to hospital for stitches.

now here's the problem the students and her are going into town tonight, co-insidently so are friends from home.

the home friend wants to apologise.
the student doesn't want to go out if he's going to be there.

so eventually
what does she do???
tell the student he's going to be there or not?
tell the home friend to go to different pubs clubs leaving the stale air between them and possibly cousing more hassle??

HELP!!!! :up:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
krizr said:
OK a dilema, well not me, my girlfriend.

On her birthday she decided to invite friends from home and friends from uni out for her birthday night out,

well all's well and good until the first pub when one of the uni friends made a "rude" guesture behind one of the home friend's back.

so later on the home friend punches the student knocks him out, cuts his lip and sends him to hospital for stitches.

now here's the problem the students and her are going into town tonight, co-insidently so are friends from home.

the home friend wants to apologise.
the student doesn't want to go out if he's going to be there.

so eventually
what does she do???
tell the student he's going to be there or not?
tell the home friend to go to different pubs clubs leaving the stale air between them and possibly cousing more hassle??

HELP!!!! :up:
Get it on Camera!

·
2,039 Posts
Get her to tell the student the other friend is gonna be there. If the student dont want to go its their loss, at least the other one wants to say sorry. Student is being a tosser for not going.

·
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Richard said:
Ady new said:
Students :wallb:
I know I was one myself once !!! :hiding: :hiding:

tossers !!! :up: :up:
Exactly fuckin scroungin tax dodging bastards!!!

Cheers Andy, i've told her and i'll give an update tommorow.

Ooooh i cant wait, wish i was gonna be there!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I say, add fuel to the fire by spreading nasty rumours behind their backs, get them back together and watch the sparks fly, oh and tape it for us to see. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts