MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please post me some before and after pics of a Zed on Avos' please :up: Ideally can I have some close ups and whole car pics..

Trying to prove to someone how good it looks before I get it done. :thx:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sorry haven't got any pics but definatly sets the car off, I was surprised how much the car dropped. def worth the money :up:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's being done on the first but one of the guys at work "doesn't see the point" so I just wanna prove him wrong thats all.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Got mine comin from Banshee the morra......ahhhh guess what....aint got enough money to pay for fittin until i get paid....2 SODDIN WEEKS away!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
GIL5294 said:
Got mine comin from Banshee the morra......ahhhh guess what....aint got enough money to pay for fittin until i get paid....2 SODDIN WEEKS away!!!
have a go yerself m8,it's really easy.i have zero mechanicin xperiance n i found it very easy......so long as u have a good sockets set n what not yer laughin.....and u'll save yerself £100 plus fer another mod!

·
Registered
266 Posts
z0mv1 said:
GIL5294 said:
have a go yerself m8,it's really easy.i have zero mechanicin xperiance n i found it very easy......so long as u have a good sockets set n what not yer laughin.....and u'll save yerself £100 plus fer another mod!
same here. was a simple job. especially the back ones.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts