MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...

Im deffo goin for RED undercar lighting now...as ive got amber to match everything from Ryan...

So...

keeping with the red/amber stylee...im goin for a red look in my engine bay so red pipes and hoses are the way....with red lighting... :up:

Ive found these to go with some red samco hoses (eventually)...

http://www.iconstyling.com/shopprod...=1&USERID=116871100380630680671296&BRANDID=19

In red and a good price (-5%)...but im thinkin are these any good..they look easy to fit....but will they be good quality etc...???

Plus im after soem side repeaters now....focus stlye and in a smoke or black colour.....price is not a prob as long as they are top quality???

Any suggestions...

Ive found some nice ones on the icon site by savage, in smoke for £15...but anyone tried and tested any others which would reccomend ,would be great to have a look at...?

Cheers...

;)

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Not sure about your hoses mate! Will either look good or cheap and tacky! Only way you are going to know is to buy some and try them and I guess at £20 they are not going to break the bank if they are crap!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
i agree with gordy will either look very good or very bad , know your not keen on wasting money brian so youll have to be the guinea pig on this , would prefer samco hoses but very expensive .

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
I reckon they look like something from a product that might be called:

Tomy My First Engine Bay Bling Set,

not keen, sorry bri....

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol.....i take ya points....its what i thought...and im trying to stay away from the cheese...these hoses are meant to be an addition to the samco ones as you only get 5 in that set so there are a lot more black hoses to change or cover...

the only other thing i thought of, but a BIT pricey is that i can order special individual samco hoses in red...and get em in the length and diameter i need...

Also, any thoughts on the side repeaters ppl...?

Thanks

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
some1 please laugh at my joke!!!!!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mustang351 said:
have you seen the clear square ones shifty has..(from yellow peril)

yea...there nice, but i want focus style but smoked or black....

any other types that are decent??? :up:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts