MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sure there was one on here, my hids have just come through and i want to fit them before dark, any help guys? wheres shafz when you need him lol

·
Is Constantly Horny
5,063 Posts
take off the black cover and remove oe bulb
drill hole in black cover and thread the connectors through (levaing the hid bulb to be inside the black cover when closed)

insert the hid bulb and connect the black wire on hid to the red on the car and the yellow on the hid to the black on the car

then connect the ballasts up and mount

done

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i just cant get the bloody metal thing off that hold the OE bulb holder in plus theres not much bloody room in there either especially on the swirlpot side

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok if anyones still here, i really cant get the original bulb off the black clip thing (with the yellow and black wires i think) its fekin solid, what do i do? do i need this bit otherwise il cut the ****er off lol

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HIDS ARE NOW FITTED

YEY :thumbsup:

Cheers for that guide shafz it really helped, thanks to mattchew for the input too

will get pic up when i steal my mothers phone as her phone has a better quality than that of her shoyt camera (2 mega pixel) LOL :smartass:

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Yet they make such a difference !

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
one thing though the bulb and holders dont seem to sit in the OE place properly ie the metal clip that holds the bulb in ive had to like jam it onto the rubber bit on the wire coming from the bulb, seems to be fine but just worried the bulb pops out lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.